ADVERTISEMENT

Speedman from Hawaii to be interviewed by WVU

Fairlawncat

Freshman
Nov 24, 2018
I'm hearing that WVU is interviewing Hawaii's offensive coordinator Tugg Speedman. Speedman is a former OC at USC and worked some in the film industry. Don't be surprised if Speedman is WVUs next football coach assuming the money/contract is well done.

I'm hearing that WVU is interviewing Hawaii's offensive coordinator Tugg Speedman. Speedman is a former OC at USC and worked some in the film industry. Don't be surprised if Speedman is WVUs next football coach assuming the money/contract is well done.

TiVo is among his opening demands....per his agent Rick Peck.

Speedman wants the job according to pigskin preps, but there are some contract issues delaying the process. Speedman's agent is very difficult to work with and this is holding things up.

Speedman is in the air and landing shortly. Contract talks about resolved, but he wants to take 5 of his own assistants from the Tropics of Hawaii.

Your other post about RR was redeemed when you admitted to joking. Now I think you are a definite shit stirring troll going on the ignore list.

Incredible. You actually think that there is a coach named after a fictional character in a movie called Tugg Speedman and that he's on WVU's radar? Come on man, lighten up. Trolls never admit wrongdoing or anything of the sort. I am openly joking. Literally, joking and open about it. God forbid there is "shi*" stirred or a heated debate on whether WVU is looking at "Tugg Speedman." Relax and lighten up.

Reactions: CouchOnFire
Your other post about RR was redeemed when you admitted to joking. Now I think you are a definite shit stirring troll going on the ignore list.
sAJ1a5S.gif

Contract talks have broken down folks. Evidently, Speedmans agent, who used to be the Head Coach at Marshall and drives a Lincoln is just to difficult to work with. Speedman is not coming to WVU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT