ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel needed for nationwide voter fraud...investigate CA’s 1.5M provisional ballots

Maybe it's just me, but this chick looks like a Voodoo witch
kMipEbHk

I do believe Trump created a commission on this immediately after he lied that he won the popular vote, some guy from Kansas was in charge, maybe he has findings? lmfao, no one likes your tribe anymore.

I do believe Trump created a commission on this immediately after he lied that he won the popular vote, some guy from Kansas was in charge, maybe he has findings? lmfao, no one likes your tribe anymore.

Wouldn't it be nice Keyser if Democrat canvass boards could keep track of all the votes that are cast or Democrat voters could at least fill out their ballots & registrations correctly? Don't the illiterate "rubes"? I thought Democrats were such smarter voters?

Last edited:
Would it be nice if Democrat canvass boards could keep track of all the votes that are cast or Democrat voters could at least fill out their ballots & registrations correctly?
Get some evidence and take it to court, or ask Trump to waste some more money chasing ya'lls stupid excuses.

Get some evidence and take it to court, or ask Trump to waste some more money chasing ya'lls stupid excuses.

Hey Keyser...it's the Democrats who are asking for recounts and complaining about missed provisional ballots and vote undercounts. Are you saying they are wasting taxpayer's money?

Why are all the "missed" votes benefitting Democrats? Why does your party have such a hard time keeping up with ballots and then counting them under State mandated deadlines? The Republicans all managed to get their votes correctly counted and sorted on time? Are Democrats that time measured challenged?

Hey Keyser...it's the Democrats who are asking for recounts and complaining about missed provisional ballots and vote undercounts. Are you saying they are wasting taxpayer's money?

Why are all the "missed" votes benefitting Democrats? Why does your party have such a hard time keeping up with ballots and then counting them under State mandated deadlines? The Republicans all managed to get their votes correctly counted and sorted on time? Are Democrats that time measured challenged?
Lol, no, I'm saying your party and President already created a commission on voter fraud and found squat, quit crying about the Red wave and let States handle their own business, thought that was what the white power party craved?

Lol, no, I'm saying your party and President already created a commission on voter fraud and found squat, quit crying about the Red wave and let States handle their own business, thought that was what the white power party craved?

In reality Keyser, we'd settle for voters who are actually alive while voting. Too many deceased ballots, makes a mockery of those who are still in the grave and didn't get a chance to cast their ballots while six feet under.:scream:

Last edited:
nUT98kQt

Yeah we cheats...so what? Ain't a damn thing ya'll stupid Honkies gonna do 'bout it 'cause I been doin' it down here in Broward County Flada fo' 'da pass 30 (thurdy) damn years and ya'll ain't done nothin' tuh meh yet! I steals 'yo money too, and ya'll too stupid and weak to stop me! Ya'll cain't, and ya'll ain't, 'cause ya'll some stupid ass White folks!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT