ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel needed for nationwide voter fraud...investigate CA’s 1.5M provisional ballots

Would you feel like you could get a fair shake if you filed a suit against someone, then found out that someone was the presiding judge in that case?

Everyone should have wanted Kemp to recuse himself of that dity while running for the governorship. Even if his opponent was dirty, he created too much space for doubt.

There are appearances Mule and there is the Law. No one has charged Kemp with violating the Law. That's his job. Sort of reminds me of a Coach coaching his Son on a football team. If the Coach chews out the team, he doesn't exempt his Son! Kemp is charged with overseeing the integrity of the voting process which he did. Otherwise you have Broward county Florida.

There are appearances Mule and there is the Law. No one has charged Kemp with violating the Law. That's his job. Sort of reminds me of a Coach coaching his Son on a football team. If the Coach chews out the team, he doesn't exempt his Son! Kemp is charged with overseeing the integrity of the voting process which he did. Otherwise you have Broward county Florida.
I'm not defending what's happening in Broward County. It's a mess. But someone overseeing the election process where he is a candidate stinks of possible corruption. Someone should have filled that role for him, because appearances matter. If there was illegal activity in his opponent's campaign, it may appear that he is using his position to his advantage. It's the same reason why judges recuse themselves from cases they are involved in, and why jurors are excused if they know parties involved in a trial.

I'm not defending what's happening in Broward County. It's a mess. But someone overseeing the election process where he is a candidate stinks of possible corruption. Someone should have filled that role for him, because appearances matter. If there was illegal activity in his opponent's campaign, it may appear that he is using his position to his advantage. It's the same reason why judges recuse themselves from cases they are involved in, and why jurors are excused if they know parties involved in a trial.

It's a concern and I'm not denying that. I'm simply saying that he was enforcing the law by rejecting those unqualified ballots and it had nothing to do with making sure he had any unfair advantage.

Vote by mail needs done away with, and voter ID needs to be established everywhere. Third party observers need to be present when packaging up the precincts, on the delivery trucks, as well as the headquarters. I don't trust Democrats any farther than I can throw Rosie.

DrvQG6HW4AU8kD3.jpg:large

Reactions: JWG66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT