ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of veterans....

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
So I got off work early today and stopped at a local restaurant to eat. I was enjoying my burger and fries and in walked an elderly woman and her husband. He was wearing a veteran's hat and could barely walk.

Took him for what seems like forever just to walk a few feet. Early to late 80s is my guess.

I was finishing up as they were ordering. I gave the waitress my card and paid for my meal. I watched that couple and realized, as hard as it was for him to get around, he didn't use any assistance.

Anyway, I asked the waitress if I could pay for their meal and of course, she let me. On my way out, I thanked him for his service. His wife said thank you and he merely saluted me.

So, just saying.....If you see a veteran out, if you can, thank him or her and pay it forward.

That fella was one tough SOB. To think there are people who kneel during the national anthem, makes me want to puke.

Veterans are why we are free today. They can't be thanked enough.

God bless them.

So I got off work early today and stopped at a local restaurant to eat. I was enjoying my burger and fries and in walked an elderly woman and her husband. He was wearing a veteran's hat and could barely walk.

Took him for what seems like forever just to walk a few feet. Early to late 80s is my guess.

I was finishing up as they were ordering. I gave the waitress my card and paid for my meal. I watched that couple and realized, as hard as it was for him to get around, he didn't use any assistance.

Anyway, I asked the waitress if I could pay for their meal and of course, she let me. On my way out, I thanked him for his service. His wife said thank you and he merely saluted me.

So, just saying.....If you see a veteran out, if you can, thank him or her and pay it forward.

That fella was one tough SOB. To think there are people who kneel during the national anthem, makes me want to puke.

God bless them.
Griner can stay in a country she likes

God bless them.
Speaking of veterans why do Republicans hate them so much?

Look at the attention whore lol. Same article in 2 threads. Lmao
It’s actually two separate articles… And I’ll send a lot more out to defend the veterans of this great country. We already knew Republicans hated the police by what they did to them January 6 now we know they hate veterans as well.

• Haha
Reactions: GrimReaper82
It’s actually two separate articles… And I’ll send a lot more out to defend the veterans of this great country. We already knew Republicans hated the police by what they did to them January 6 now we know they hate veterans as well.
You defend pedophiles too. You voted for one.

God bless them.
Yep. We all owe veterans for our freedom.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
It’s funny you all think we’re as manipulatable as the ilk in your ranks. You all lost the military a long time ago, using us as pawns in political fvckery games isn’t helping your cause. Most of us hate every breath you all take. Every move you all have made for 10 years is destroying what we were willing to give our lives to defend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT