ADVERTISEMENT

Speak up for Kamala!!!!

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
What's wrong with you Leftists crowing about how polls show Kamala is the voter's choice over Trump? I've scanned this entire board and I can't find one of you myrmidons anywhere offering any defense of her previous positions or even her current "flip flopped" positions on open borders, defunding police, banning fracking, or offering cashless bail for criminals?

What gives?

Don't tell me ya'll are going to pull a "Willie Brown" on the cacklin' Communist from California and 'wear her out' by not even speaking up for her? Where's your defense of her far Left policies or even worse, her now flip-flopping on most of them? She's refusing to take questions from the media but surely at least one of you media mind numbed bots could speak up for her, particularly if you're still planning on voting for her?

So c'mon you mind controlled Leftists....let's hear you best defense for 'cacklin' Kamala?
giphy.webp

Reactions: mtn1neer
I'll be watching Trump taking notes safely hidden in my Willie B "rubber room"
iu

Don't be makin' no jokes now girl 'bout how I just flat wore you out!
iu

Oh she's not joking Willie B, that's her "safe space" away from a sympathetic media and inquisitive Trumpers. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Me speaking up for her. I think everyone should get to know her and Walz.

Reactions: atlkvb
'Ya know....I really don't like that @Gunny46 ...he's all over my sh*t everyday calling me out!
iu

Don't get mad at him Kamala, he's just telling everyone else about what you refuse to even discuss. 😏

Me speaking up for her. I think everyone should get to know her and Walz.

Matter of fact go invite your friends to come read it or share the information with them.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and atlkvb
Will they replace the American flag like Walz did when he replace Minnesota flag one greatly resembled the Somalian flag?

Will they replace the American flag like Walz did when he replace Minnesota flag one greatly resembled the Somalian flag?

You will have to ask them but constantly burning our flag might be a clue.

Hey 'yo Kamala...girl when you gonna hold a general news conference like Trump is doing?

Well...as soon as Willie B tells me how high I can wear my heels with out reminding everyone of how high he had 'em!
iu

Good call Kamala!

Yup, I wore that girl out!
iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT