ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry little brother that Southern Miss dashed your title hopes

For the record I’m one of the only few who’s stated on HN for years Doc sucked and should’ve never been hired

Exactly....There's a reason he spent his entire career as a position and recruiting coach. He's showing why he spent all of those years doing that.

we will make room on the bandwagon if you desire...It's a great day to be a Mountaineer, wherever you may be........Horns down
one other thing.....I saw UVA practice the other day.....tell dantoni that unless he wants to tour Monticello that he probably shouldn't waste the gas money coming to Charlottesville....it will be ugly

one other thing.....I saw UVA practice the other day.....tell dantoni that unless he wants to tour Monticello that he probably shouldn't waste the gas money coming to Charlottesville....it will be ugly

UMBC says hello

For the record I’m one of the only few who’s stated on HN for years Doc sucked and should’ve never been hired
You have been a long standing critic of Doc's ....and I'm turning to the opinion that your criticism is well founded. We are a very flawed team!

Why, the 'hoos going to crack 50 on us?

I totally agree with you. Marshall had time to hire someone else. They could have gotten a top assistant from a MAC school or an up and coming FCS team. They could have and should have looked much longer.

Reactions: Marine03
I totally agree with you. Marshall had time to hire someone else. They could have gotten a top assistant from a MAC school or an up and coming FCS team. They could have and should have looked much longer.
Looking at 7-4 in a terrible conference! I guess we have to do some soul searching and make the determination is this all we can be?

You have been a long standing critic of Doc's ....and I'm turning to the opinion that your criticism is well founded. We are a very flawed team!

I was banned from HN the year we hired Snyder, I could see that shit show coming as well. Doc is the most underachieving coach in the history of MU. He’s had the schedule, the talent, the facilities, and the brand name in the conference and has failed for over a decade. Even the Superfans are jumping off his bandwagon.

The funniest thing about Doc Holliday's relationship with Marshall is that the Marshall faithful thought they had pulled off a major coup by taking him from WVU..........so much so that they figured he'd someday be offered the WV head coaching job and had a special buyout clause put into his contract to protect that from ever happening. Now they want rid of him but can't afford to buy out the rest of his contract.

The funniest thing about Doc Holliday's relationship with Marshall is that the Marshall faithful thought they had pulled off a major coup by taking him from WVU..........so much so that they figured he'd someday be offered the WV head coaching job and had a special buyout clause put into his contract to protect that from ever happening. Now they want rid of him but can't afford to buy out the rest of his contract.

The fans didnt put that clause in there the AD did

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I was banned from HN the year we hired Snyder, I could see that shit show coming as well. Doc is the most underachieving coach in the history of MU. He’s had the schedule, the talent, the facilities, and the brand name in the conference and has failed for over a decade. Even the Superfans are jumping off his bandwagon.
Tough times...we're over .500 with Doc but in my mind that's more a result of how bad C-USA has become. We're just not very good right now and I'm not sure we'd be any better if Litton came back.

I don't think Doc ever had any shot at the HCing job at WVU and nobody thought we'd somehow robbed WVU by hiring him. But we did think he could use his Florida connections to get some players to Huntington.Results are a bit mixed in that area!

Meh he sucked as well. MU should rid themselves of all things wvu related regarding the coaching staff
hey old man...how is the kid doing in wrestling/football?......and it should be stated publicly that you, Tony and Humptod are the only herd fans with a clue....we are glad you have doc.....we can go fund me if it helps to keep him there

hey old man...how is the kid doing in wrestling/football?......and it should be stated publicly that you, Tony and Humptod are the only herd fans with a clue....we are glad you have doc.....we can go fund me if it helps to keep him there

Football is over we lost in first round of playoffs last Sunday. (Head coach resigned midway through the season) so I got asked to coach. The other coach never played the game but is a nice guy and there are two other coaches that have a clue but the kids don’t like them much so the staff is in shambles. I Wasn’t even on the staff so it was a Shitshow for a few weeks. Wrestling started the very next day, first tournament this Sunday and again next Saturday then a few weeks off and back at in December. Travel baseball practice starts this Saturday as well. How’s your golf game?

Football is over we lost in first round of playoffs last Sunday. (Head coach resigned midway through the season) so I got asked to coach. The other coach never played the game but is a nice guy and there are two other coaches that have a clue but the kids don’t like them much so the staff is in shambles. I Wasn’t even on the staff so it was a Shitshow for a few weeks. Wrestling started the very next day, first tournament this Sunday and again next Saturday then a few weeks off and back at in December. Travel baseball practice starts this Saturday as well. How’s your golf game?
not good.....frozen left shoulder and bad right hip.....both of the power digits for golf....will try again next week and if no improvement will shut it down for the year...baseball practice already?

not good.....frozen left shoulder and bad right hip.....both of the power digits for golf....will try again next week and if no improvement will shut it down for the year...baseball practice already?

Yes it’s year round but it takes a backseat to wrestling.

ADVERTISEMENT