ADVERTISEMENT

Sore Loser Hillary..

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
One sick bit*h

December 8, 2021
Two-time failed Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton brought shamelessness to a new level, sobbing as she read what would have been her 2016 presidential victory speech had she not lost to then-GOP nominee Donald Trump.

The former Democratic nominee choked up as she talked about her mother, Dorothy Rodham, who died in 2011. Clinton has said her mother had a difficult childhood.

“I dream of going up to her and sitting down next to her, taking her in my arms and saying, ‘Look at me. Listen to me. You will survive. You will have a good family of your own, and three children,'” Clinton said on Wednesday’s “Today” show, her voice cracking.

“And as hard as it might be to imagine, your daughter will grow up and become the president of the United States,” she sobbed.
Clinton has never gotten over her loss to Trump; she has regularly clung to the disproven narrative that the election was “stolen” from her by Russian operatives working with the Trump campaign.

She has also blamed fired FBI Director James Comey, even though he decided to let her off the hook for what he said were notable legal violations in mishandling classified emails.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
One time she told the truth...

dEDr5Qy0xaxsyrU4V7r1vI6wz7tGEIbpKuZ4IebLBiNxw5V0207c6Rf-4i6HuTpMD5uUXfAHloGwIHFECkSHd4CWubHaTJg9c9emTJs-ld3_6oWCD09tBIHm_UgDw1JeaSYEQEkm

Reactions: roadtrasheer
One time she told the truth...

dEDr5Qy0xaxsyrU4V7r1vI6wz7tGEIbpKuZ4IebLBiNxw5V0207c6Rf-4i6HuTpMD5uUXfAHloGwIHFECkSHd4CWubHaTJg9c9emTJs-ld3_6oWCD09tBIHm_UgDw1JeaSYEQEkm
This proves what most of us have been saying for years. Democrats own queen said it & they thank her for it .....let that sink in .
I had a very nice glass of Eagle rare as I watched her sobbing & felt a feeling of ....hell yeah
Let's go Brandon....

Reactions: bornaneer
One sick bit*h

December 8, 2021
Two-time failed Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton brought shamelessness to a new level, sobbing as she read what would have been her 2016 presidential victory speech had she not lost to then-GOP nominee Donald Trump.

The former Democratic nominee choked up as she talked about her mother, Dorothy Rodham, who died in 2011. Clinton has said her mother had a difficult childhood.

“I dream of going up to her and sitting down next to her, taking her in my arms and saying, ‘Look at me. Listen to me. You will survive. You will have a good family of your own, and three children,'” Clinton said on Wednesday’s “Today” show, her voice cracking.

“And as hard as it might be to imagine, your daughter will grow up and become the president of the United States,” she sobbed.
Clinton has never gotten over her loss to Trump; she has regularly clung to the disproven narrative that the election was “stolen” from her by Russian operatives working with the Trump campaign.

She has also blamed fired FBI Director James Comey, even though he decided to let her off the hook for what he said were notable legal violations in mishandling classified emails.
It just feels my heart with joy to watch this clip ....
As @moe wept.......
I forget all about her until she comes out , now 5 years later to cry .....Russia Russia Russia....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT