ADVERTISEMENT

Sooners Wire Report: Oklahoma and Texas reach out to SEC about expansion

Texas and Ou to SEC. B1G will want names if they can't have Notre Dame.

However, landing in a conference such as the Big Ten or ACC would be quite a stretch. Considering the current state of the athletic program, the American Athletic Conference would be a more reasonable landing spot.

Kansas would join their southern neighbors Wichita State (in basketball), along with new friends Houston, Central Florida, and Cincinnati. This is all speculative, but the growth of the AAC has been impressive over the past few years and shouldn’t be ignored.

Oklahoma and Texas could be gone for good fairly soon and would usher in a brand new era for Kansas. Expect these reports to be recognized by the Big 12 at some point, as the wheels appear to be turning quickly now.
I was only talking about VA and NC

Reactions: WVUALLEN
BULLSHIT!

Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC has been floated since before the Big East got scavengered by the ACC, Big 10, SEC and Big 12. Those 4 conferences were like cannibals feasting on the weakest football conference.

I won't worry about this rumor, which has been floated repeatedly for months and years, till is actually happen. I expect to see Texas in Mountaineer Field on November 20 and Oklahoma in 2022 and Texas again in 2023 till proven otherwise.

Relax. Chill out.

It's just clickbait to get readers and viewers. Oldest trick in the book.
FAILED!!!

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT