ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes you've just gotta replay the golden oldies of our beloved MSM. This one is from 2020. Link. *

Op2

All-Conference
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2014
Re. his "Have your crew's not wearing one," he doesn't mean the camerman isn't wearing one and the guy on TV is. The guy in the Packers jersey filmed it with his phone too and there were other people with the crew filming it, some wearing a mask and some not. A giant media company trying to shame an ordinary citizen on national TV while doing the exact same thing they're shaming the citizen for doing.

And note the woman back in the studio isn't wearing a mask either. Maybe she's not close to any individual, but there are lots of people in a TV studio and you can see more milling around behind there too. It's a big room but OTOH it is indoors, which of course is much worse when it comes to dissipating germs or whatever than is the outdoors.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: moe
Posting that has given me a good idea. There needs to be an awards show to ridicule the media. A video like the one above could be a nominee for Biggest Hypocrite or something similar, but there would be many other categories too. The awards show should be held on a day symbolic to the BS in the media. One idea that comes to mind is have it on the same night as the utterly ridiculous White House Correspondents Dinner but there are probably other appropriate dates too.

Posting that has given me a good idea. There needs to be an awards show to ridicule the media. A video like the one above could be a nominee for Biggest Hypocrite or something similar, but there would be many other categories too. The awards show should be held on a day symbolic to the BS in the media. One idea that comes to mind is have it on the same night as the utterly ridiculous White House Correspondents Dinner but there are probably other appropriate dates too.
Yeah that would be huge . Have it a couple hours before the corruption dinner starts. I'd watch it .

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Yeah that would be huge . Have it a couple hours before the corruption dinner starts. I'd watch it

Yeah that would be huge . Have it a couple hours before the corruption dinner starts. I'd watch it .
Hell, Do it weekly. There’s so much BS, one night is not reasonably enough time to air. It could be like America’s Funniest Home Videos. Maybe name it America’s Weekly News Blunders. Or America’s Disinformation

I'd suggest the same for two faced politicians. Caught on tape saying one thing, then completely reversing themselves. We can start with this guy.

Who me?
iu

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Re. his "Have your crew's not wearing one," he doesn't mean the camerman isn't wearing one and the guy on TV is. The guy in the Packers jersey filmed it with his phone too and there were other people with the crew filming it, some wearing a mask and some not. A giant media company trying to shame an ordinary citizen on national TV while doing the exact same thing they're shaming the citizen for doing.

And note the woman back in the studio isn't wearing a mask either. Maybe she's not close to any individual, but there are lots of people in a TV studio and you can see more milling around behind there too. It's a big room but OTOH it is indoors, which of course is much worse when it comes to dissipating germs or whatever than is the outdoors.

The funniest part that no one seemed to notice was......it was in a BLUE STATE and none of them were wearing masks, either.

Last edited:
The funniest part that no one seemed to notice was......it was in a BLUE STATE.
Adding insult to injury not one media organization that pimped the hype that those cheese cloth masks were "safe and effective" against transmission of the Covid virus has ever come back and reported that was a total 100% hoax. Not one.

What's even more comical is you STILL see some mind numbed folks either walking around or driving around alone in their cars wearing those idiotic face diapers. Some folks believe anything they're told.

(like Democrats who think creepy Joe Biden got 81 million legitimate votes) :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mitch D.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT