ADVERTISEMENT

Some wingnut on MSNBC says the Orioles and Ravens

the economic disparity between those owners,players,and well to do fans and the rioters....it would seem to me that those teams would unite "fans" of all races and economic groups, but you know how msnbc is.....maybe if some of those msnbc hosts would pay their taxes some money could flow to Baltimore[pfftt]

the economic disparity between those owners,players,and well to do fans and the rioters....it would seem to me that those teams would unite "fans" of all races and economic groups, but you know how msnbc is.....maybe if some of those msnbc hosts would pay their taxes some money could flow to Baltimore[pfftt]

Some of our "wingnut" friends will do anything to deflect blame for the root causes of the problems in Baltimore. Anyone with half a brain knows who has been in control in that city for decades. They also have had over 600 murders in that blight of a city in a little over two years. They still stick their heads in the sand when questioned on that horrendous stat. They will claim the usual; Repubs are the fault. The facts are that the Freddie Gray neighborhood school students get 40% more money spent on them than the national average per student.

The wealthy cause all problems for the middle and lower classes. Welcome to 1917 Russia.

The wealthy cause all problems for the middle and lower classes. Welcome to 1917 Russia.
Elijah Cummings said it takes $173 for a family of four to attend an Orioles game. What is his point?....if you want an Orioles game don't spend all your money on heroin and gold chains around your neck....and I'm sure Mr Cummings can afford to go to as many games as he wants....maybe he should take a few heroin dealers on his dime

Elijah Cummings said it takes $173 for a family of four to attend an Orioles game. What is his point?....if you want an Orioles game don't spend all your money on heroin and gold chains around your neck....and I'm sure Mr Cummings can afford to go to as many games as he wants....maybe he should take a few heroin dealers on his dime

That is bullshit. I just looked up tickets for the o's next home game and they have 10 dollar outfield seats.

That is bullshit. I just looked up tickets for the o's next home game and they have 10 dollar outfield seats.

OK, Cummings would then say it is discrimination to have to sit in the cheap seats. It's a no win deal. I can also guarantee you that Cummings,the Mayor and their ilk are catered to in a suite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT