ADVERTISEMENT

Some of our friends should follow the example set by....

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
a very gracious and dignified President Obama on this transition of power. Shame on you assholes..

You voted for Trump, but now you want gracious and dignified?? LOL
Have I not shown respect to President Obama in spite of the fact that I disagree with many of his policies.? I think if you check my posts.....you will find that I have.

Have I not shown respect to President Obama in spite of the fact that I disagree with many of his policies.? I think if you check my posts.....you will find that I have.

Yes you have ... my post was ill advised given that it was in response to your post. Many others it wouldn't have been, but you aren't them.

Reactions: Eagle25427
Enjoy your day, I bet ya'll are creaming feeling him grab all your pussies. Lol, Obama just makes trump look all the worse, I mean are you for real talking about being gracious? I;m going to treat the f*cking orange turnip just like he treats people, I thought there was a new clown in town and I didn't have to be PC anymore?

Reactions: moe
Enjoy your day, I bet ya'll are creaming feeling him grab all your pussies. Lol, Obama just makes trump look all the worse, I mean are you for real talking about being gracious? I;m going to treat the f*cking orange turnip just like he treats people, I thought there was a new clown in town and I didn't have to be PC anymore?
I'ts no big deal to me. I won't be enjoying this day anymore because of we have a new President.......my life will not be affected and will go on just as before. If you base you life on something like that......I feel very sorry for you.

I'll let you figure that out. If you have not acted like an asshole......you have no need to be offended. So......its your decision.

Just because I think the guy is a narcissistic asshole and his wife is a whore and I am expressing my opinion, which I have the right to do in this country, doesn't mean I am being an asshole.

Respect is earned. Trump will never earn my respect. If he completely changed and acted presidential, dignified, mature and was respectful to others, he would earn my respect, but he won't so therefore he won't earn my respect. We have the f'ucking intellectual and emotional equivalent of a 10-year old in the White House.

Yea.....based on one of his recent posts.....I never would have thought he was so worried about Melania Trump past.

I thought he was trying to be gracious.... calling her a "whore".

a very gracious and dignified President Obama on this transition of power. Shame on you assholes..

Obama has been gracious. This day is really not about Trump. It is about this country, this experiment. The peaceful transfer of power that we have been doing for hundreds of years.

Shame on the Dem Congressmen boycotting this event. They act like babies that didn't get their way, so they cry and go home. The belittle their offices and the responsibilities they hold. Terrible example. Further divides.

countryroads89 looks like a dyke.

I don't know what (it) looks like, I do know he/she/it types some of the most disgustingly vile and reprobate things posted on this board. It's nauseating.

Calling Melania Trump a "whore". Wonder what he/she/it calls their birth Mother, or own Child if he/she/it has enough courage to raise one?

They belittle their offices and the responsibilities they hold.

Wouldn't it be nice if their constituents removed any pressure on them in the future to participate in our representative Republic by making sure they never have to attend another transfer of Power ceremony simply by just removing them from their jobs?

OK then thanks Congressman Lewis et all... You don't want to participate? Well then your services are no longer needed.

Bye-bye. Now go find a real job where you actually have to do some work.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT