ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Some observations from the May 30 camp

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
--Danville (Ky.) Boyle County 2025 athlete Demauriah Brown had a strong camp. He played on both sides of the ball and ran well and I think definitely improved his stock with the way he played out there. He has been on the radar for quite some time and it will be interesting to see if he sets up an official visit. He had several interceptions on defense and was definitely one of the top players in attendance with his athleticism. He ran well today, too.

--Lexington (Ky.) Sayre 2025 wide receiver Brock Coffman played both sides of the ball as well although he made his bigger mark from what I observed at wide receiver. He is a well put together athlete and ran well in the 4.59 range. Not sure where he fits in the picture but he had a solid day today.

--Didn't get to watch one-on-ones today offensive line vs. defensive line but a solid group in attendance on the defensive front in Elizabeth (Pa.) 2025 defensive lineman Chris Climes, Bethel Park (Pa.) 2025 defensive lineman Clancy Orie and Clinton (N.C.) 2025 defensive lineman Josiah Dwyer. All of them looked solid in the drill work I watched and have pretty good size.

--Hollywood (Fla.) American Heritage 2026 wide receiver Jamar Denson was quick and had some really impressive catches including a one-hander for a touchdown down the sideline. He was one of, if not the, top pass catchers in attendance today and it came as no shock to me he was offered.

--Pittsburgh (Pa.) Woodland Hills 2026 linebacker Zykir Moore fared well from what I was able to see with the linebackers and has a really good frame. He can add some good weight and it will be interesting to see how things continue to progress with him.

--Concordia Prep (Md.) 2027 quarterback Justin Dixon really threw the ball well at times today and has a great build. He has a chance to be very good and was somebody that really caught my attention during the one-on-one portion with how he threw the ball.

--Danville (Ky.) Boyle County 2027 tight end Seneca Driver is a very big kid for his age and runs pretty well for his size. He uses his length well but needs to continue to add to his frame however you can see why schools are already offering him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News