ADVERTISEMENT

So you Leftists voting for the cacklin' Communist...

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
When asked if there's anything she'd do differently than her creepy Boss she was a word salad dujour! Remember, he was unceremoniously dumped because of his unpopularity due to high gas prices, raging inflation, war raging in the Middle east and millions of illegal aliens pouring across our border! However....when asked on ABC's "The View" what she'll do differently if elected, she had no real answer.

Harris says there’s not much she’d have done differently than Biden over the last 4 years

excerpt:
“There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of – and I’ve been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact, the work that we have done,” Harris said during an interview on ABC’s “The View” – a comment that was quickly seized upon by her Republican rivals and revealed the fine line the vice president must walk between being loyal to her boss and making the case to voters that she can usher in a new era in US politics.

I don't even remember what I did, so how could she answer that?
iu

I'll tell you one thing I'll do differently, I'll remember when I screw things up ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha....ha...ha...
iu

Hey 'ya little Commie...I resent that ya know?
iu

Last edited:
She has no idea what she will do.. She has changed her promise on every issue possible and can't remember what side of any issue she has held last. Only thing she remembers is the phone number to the printer of US money when ever she promises cash to anybody...

Reactions: atlkvb
She has no idea what she will do.. She has changed her promise on every issue possible and can't remember what side of any issue she has held last. Only thing she remembers is the phone number to the printer of US money when ever she promises cash to anybody...
It's disgusting and quite alarming how she has been transformed by the MSM inside of 3 months from the most unpopular and worthless VP since they've been measuring such things, into the Dalai Lama of politics! Meanwhile she hasn't done a damn thing! She didn't even earn the Democrat nomination for God's sake, she was appointed!!!!! :mad:

That's something even I couldn't do!
7f0b0d4d.jpg

Dalai Lama

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT