ADVERTISEMENT

So...WVU is one of 13 P5 programs that went to a bowl

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
and made both the NCAA Basketball tournament and the NCAA baseball tournament. In addition WV had the national champions in rifle, National runnerup in ladies soccer, Conference champion and NCAA tournament participating womens basketball team and a nationally ranked mens soccer team.............marshall on the other hand had women's softball..........me thinks that the flagship title that the stumbling herd tried to lay claim to a few years ago has long since sailed. Only when one moves the discussion to meth and heroin use and criminal" student" athletes does marshal assume the "flagship" role.......It's a GREAT day to be a Mountaineer, wherever you may be

and made both the NCAA Basketball tournament and the NCAA baseball tournament. In addition WV had the national champions in rifle, National runnerup in ladies soccer, Conference champion and NCAA tournament participating womens basketball team and a nationally ranked mens soccer team.............marshall on the other hand had women's softball..........me thinks that the flagship title that the stumbling herd tried to lay claim to a few years ago has long since sailed. Only when one moves the discussion to meth and heroin use and criminal" student" athletes does marshal assume the "flagship" role.......It's a GREAT day to be a Mountaineer, wherever you may be

You're being too hard on our little brothers SSB. They are the premier program in Cabell County and their flagship sails the Guyandotte River, at least as far upstream as Barboursville. The rest of the state is WVU country. Always has been that way.

Congratulations, I guess. The Fold & Blew is currently ranked No. 29 in the Directors' Cup standings. Ohio State is ranked No. 2. I won't bother to identify Ohio State's championships in sports about which few people care, such as volleyball, but please be sure to continue to beat your chest about rifling, stupid old man.

Congratulations, I guess. The Fold & Blew is currently ranked No. 29 in the Directors' Cup standings. Ohio State is ranked No. 2. I won't bother to identify Ohio State's championships in sports about which few people care, such as volleyball, but please be sure to continue to beat your chest about rifling, stupid old man.
Do the Bucks even have a air rifle team? Don't think MU does.

Yes. Ohio State's pistol team has won multiple national championships, and I'm sure that everybody knows this.

Did Ahia State get a trophy for being the only team that failed to score a single point in the bowl season ?

We have several of these trophies, and you'd kill for just one...

dm_150113_ncf_ohio_state_trophy.jpg

We have more National Championship trophies than Clemson does, but you don't root for the Tigers, so it doesn't matter, anyway.

We have more National Championship trophies than Clemson does, but you don't root for the Tigers, so it doesn't matter, anyway.

The last time WVU played Clemson we hung 70 points on 'em..........how'd Ahia State do the last time they played them ?

The last time WVU played Clemson we hung 70 points on 'em..........how'd Ahia State do the last time they played them ?
you living vicariously through another program? okay, I can play along. last time Ohio State played Oklahoma, they beat them 45-28 at their place. last time WVU played Oklahoma, they lost to them 56-28 at home, in a game they probably could have hung 100 on you.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
The last time that Ohio State played WVU, the Buckeyes ran the Fold & Blew out of Milan Pushover Stadium, by the score of 34-17. Before that, tOSU embarrassed Minor Harris & Company at the 'shoe by the score of 24-3. Those games are about as relevant as WVU's win over Clemson, which caused the Tigers to dump their defensive coaches and scheme several years ago.

The last time that Ohio State played WVU, the Buckeyes ran the Fold & Blew out of Milan Pushover Stadium, by the score of 34-17. Before that, tOSU embarrassed Minor Harris & Company at the 'shoe by the score of 24-3. Those games are about as relevant as WVU's win over Clemson, which caused the Tigers to dump their defensive coaches and scheme several years ago.

last time Ohio State played Oklahoma, they beat them 45-28 at their place. last time WVU played Oklahoma, they lost to them 56-28 at home, in a game they probably could have hung 100 on you.

Aside from always being there to back one another up on the WVU board, what other displays of stupidity do you two-teamers have going for you ?

Good luck finding a basketball coach.

Good luck in the NCAA baseball tourney too.
Good luck in making the NCAA baseball Tournament more frequently than once every 21 years, and the Final Four once every 50 years, liberal goofball. Ohio State's crummy baseball program has advanced to the NCAA Tournament 9 times in the last 21 years, which shows you just how pathetic the Fold & Blew has been in baseball. As for basketball, Thuggins will be dead long before WVU makes it to the Final Four again, but you'll still look like the clown who starred in Revenge of the Nerds when that finally happens again.

[roll]

ADVERTISEMENT