ADVERTISEMENT

So...WKU beat WVU....

HerdChemist89

Sophomore
Jul 13, 2002
...and Marshall beat WKU....

so, through the Transitive Property of Mathematics, then...

Marshall > WKU > WVU

Which directly implies Marshall > WVU.

Can't argue with the maths.

Yeup.
:pimp:

Marshall > WKU > WVU

Yeup.
Hardly a matter of math. Much more a matter of faulty logic that sane, intelligent people know to stay clear of. But, we ARE talking about this coming from a Marshall supporter. Intelligence and rational thinking shall never enter the equation.

Marshall > WKU > WVU

Yeup.
isn't it pitiful that the only way you can "beat" WVU is by having a third party do it?......everytime you post you show 1.. your continued ignorance and 2... further proof that marshla can't beat WVU in anything that matters except the number of player arrests......eabboswhan

Marshall > WKU > WVU

Yeup.
The 'maths'? You mean the logic?

Good lord.

Marshall > WKU > WVU

Yeup.
Wakes at 6 am and immediately thinks of this 'Maths' so he can post on wvu board

Reactions: mtn1neer
Wakes at 6 am and immediately thinks of this 'Maths' so he can post on wvu board

You can betcha that the ratings / rankings will reflect that:

Marshall > WKU : WKU > WVU => Marshall > WVU.

Let that sink in Ear Peoples. Marshall > WVU.

Based upon the records, its the only logical conclusion that you can surmise.

Since WVU refuses to play The Herd; if making comparisons, one can only assume Marshall > WVU based upon the available outcomes.

Sorry but that's what most of the pollsters will make of this comparison.

Yeup.

Since WVU refuses to play The Herd; if making comparisons, one can only assume Marshall > WVU based upon the available outcomes.

Yeup.
That is some good 'maths'

Yeup.
Chemist, I congratulate you, you have proven with geometric logic that WVU is chickenshit to play the Herd! Huggy claims to have gotten his feelings hurt when Dan suggested we move the series back to home courts but you have unveiled the true reason for the cancellation of the series after a 40 year run. Stockholm may be calling you in the near future!

Chemist, I congratulate you, you have proven with geometric logic that WVU is chickenshit to play the Herd! Huggy claims to have gotten his feelings hurt when Dan suggested we move the series back to home courts but you have unveiled the true reason for the cancellation of the series after a 40 year run. Stockholm may be calling you in the near future!
My good friend...I never thought that you would stoop so low as to even acknowledge the rantings of a fool.......has the green eyed monster gobbled you up also?

My good friend...I never thought that you would stoop so low as to even acknowledge the rantings of a fool.......has the green eyed monster gobbled you up also?
Some called Einstein a " fool". Just tell Huggy to get over his butt hurt feeling and we'll meet you boys in Charleston for a basketball game. It's nothing more than just that.

I wouldn't say Marshall is better than WVU. But this season in basketball we would lose to the turds. As far as a game, WVU doesn't have time to play whining bitches.

I wouldn't say Marshall is better than WVU. But this season in basketball we would lose to the turds. As far as a game, WVU doesn't have time to play whining bitches.
Hold the phone...we're capable of losing to WVU! Just a shame we'll never know!

The new fangled NCAA internal basketball tournament selection poll has WVU 49 spots higher than the mighty Thundering Herd.

How can that be???? The new poll that is replacing the RPI to guide the selection committee in making the choice of who is better from 1 to 300 some schools.

The new fangled NCAA internal basketball tournament selection poll has WVU 49 spots higher than the mighty Thundering Herd.

How can that be???? The new poll that is replacing the RPI to guide the selection committee in making the choice of who is better from 1 to 300 some schools.
Congratulations, Coach, on being ranked #96. If the NCAA expands the field to 256 teams, you might stand an outside shot at making the tournament.

WVU - #96
Herd is actually #124 (124-96 = 28 spot difference)

Meanwhile, #96 WVU is 60 spots behind #36 Ohio State, which chaps your buttocks.

For what it's worth, #96 WVU is 93 spots behind #3 Michigan.

Congratulations, Coach, on being ranked #96. If the NCAA expands the field to 256 teams, you might stand an outside shot at making the tournament.

WVU - #96
Herd is actually #124 (124-96 = 28 spot difference)

Meanwhile, #96 WVU is 60 spots behind #36 Ohio State, which chaps your buttocks.

For what it's worth, #96 WVU is 93 spots behind #3 Michigan.
Oh my.... All those threads that I created and posted in declaring how West Virginia was lock to the final four and better than 90% of the NBA......Oh wooh is me for being so bold.... I just wish I hadn't ran off to other boards and talked so much trash 24/7 on a schools board that WVU doesn't play.... oh and all that time I spend on the internet looking up dirt on those schools...... oh the shameful behavior.....

Whatever you say.

Is this an appropriate time to call for an interpreter, so I can understand what coach is attempting to state?

We're so proud of Michigan and Ohio State support. It's amazing the high value programs come to a WVU board. Thank you for the acknowledgement.

I see Michigan winning it all this year by the way. Unless JB screws the pooch again along the way.

I see Michigan winning it all this year by the way. Unless JB screws the pooch again along the way.
I guess they have a shot, but winning it all takes a lot of things bouncing your way. One and done, so one bad game or a bad matchup against somebody else, and you go home. Glad to see Duke lose again last night, although the officials tried everything they could to get them a win. Michigan will likely lose on Saturday at Wisconsin. The days of going unbeaten stopped with Bobby Knight back in 1976.

I guess they have a shot, but winning it all takes a lot of things bouncing your way. One and done, so one bad game or a bad matchup against somebody else, and you go home. Glad to see Duke lose again last night, although the officials tried everything they could to get them a win. Michigan will likely lose on Saturday at Wisconsin. The days of going unbeaten stopped with Bobby Knight back in 1976.
Met coach Knight at a coaches clinic in Louisville after they went undefeated......best basketball mind ever........btw...playing any ice golf?[banana][banana][banana].......solely for rifle's benefit

You seem frustrated...I guess that the Old Fold & Blew basketball team's lonely place in the Big 12's basement has you feeling a little salty.

You seem frustrated...I guess that the Old Fold & Blew basketball team's lonely place in the Big 12's basement has you feeling a little salty.
Hard for me to find a win on what's left of the Cousins schedule...hard to believe they would lose out but possible.

The Old Fold & Blew will win some games, Tony. Bully tHuggs has the zebras quaking in their sneakers whenever the games are played in Morganhole, so expect a few WVU wins there vs. the other Big 12 bottom feeders.

The Old Fold & Blew will win some games, Tony. Bully tHuggs has the zebras quaking in their sneakers whenever the games are played in Morganhole, so expect a few WVU wins there vs. the other Big 12 bottom feeders.
Maybe...but I don't look for them to win another tilt in January!

You're a shameless hypocrite, Pestsider, so quit your crying. Everything that you whine about you do yourself. Hope you enjoyed TCU's prison rape of WVU tonight.

Last edited:
Suck it, coward. You don't seem to be pounding your frail chest about the Old Fold & Blew these days...wonder why?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT