ADVERTISEMENT

So who will pay for Martell’s flight to Miami?

steeleer

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2005
Is the Miami NCAA Infraction Hot Line still up and running? I’ve heard it cuts down on the wait time.

Apparently Looserville is also on the short list. Wow...we’ll know how this went down if he doesn’t come here.

Both programs are hot trash right now.

The Jalen Hurts to TCU rumor fell flat on its face.
What I have heard is if Hurts went to Miami Tate Martell could end up at WV.

But three fanbases are claiming Jalen Hurts was there.
Only one that makes sense is OU because of Austin Kendall.

Miami and Maryland aren't losing QBs...

Same thing with WV.

The Jalen Hurts to TCU rumor fell flat on its face.
What I have heard is if Hurts went to Miami Tate Martell could end up at WV.

But three fanbases are claiming Jalen Hurts was there.
Only one that makes sense is OU because of Austin Kendall.

Miami and Maryland aren't losing QBs...

Same thing with WV.

Hurts doesn’t want to spend his final year that started in such an epic fashion as a QB on a for crap, irrelevant team like Miami.

I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t end up at OU. Unless Kendall was told he has no chance against what is coming back (very unlikely), then something big is going down there.

Are we sure we want this kid? I am seeing a lot of talk in the Ohio state forums about him being a head case. The last thing a brand new coach needs is a brand new transfer coming in and upsetting the locker room.

Maybe we should just pass.

Are we sure we want this kid? I am seeing a lot of talk in the Ohio state forums about him being a head case. The last thing a brand new coach needs is a brand new transfer coming in and upsetting the locker room.

Hopefully the interview they had will hash this out. I’m sure Neal can see though any facade he puts up in this interview.

That being said, the one condition I would place on him is a social media shut down. That’s where he gets in trouble.

Well since WE aren't the decision makers (thank god), we will let that up to the paid professionals

Hurts doesn’t want to spend his final year that started in such an epic fashion as a QB on a for crap, irrelevant team like Miami.

I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t end up at OU. Unless Kendall was told he has no chance against what is coming back (very unlikely), then something big is going down there.

It is Rattler.
Doubt they want Rattler as their only QB.

The OU insiders are pretty confident. The TCU insiders were early last week
But TCU wants Hurts to get off the market early so they can get Kendall.

Don't know if Kendall is scheduled to visit TCU.
He is a Carolina kid and Duke has been the hot name.
But TCU can be left on the outside looking in.

I don't know who is promoting Hurts to Maryland and Miami.
The rumor was he was at all three schools on Saturday.
A lot of misinformation.

This leaves Martell and Miami.
I don't think Martell is eligible to play.

He has only been at Ohio St for 2 years.

Fields is not 100% for sure going to be eligible
I think there is a good chance knowing the NCAA

But if not...
Martell will stay. Ohio St is going to use Matthew Baldwin next year.
They think they are a legit CFP team. Not with a RS Baldwin at QB.

Well ... WE ... as in the WVU fans that spend our hard earned money in various ways to support the WVU programs and PAY the paid professionals (like the taxpayers) have every right to voice our opinions.

And if the kid is a head case WE have the right to know.

PS - this IS the internet afterall.

Well ... WE ... as in the WVU fans that spend our hard earned money in various ways to support the WVU programs and PAY the paid professionals (like the taxpayers) have every right to voice our opinions.

And if the kid is a head case WE have the right to know.

PS - this IS the internet afterall.

There are some question marks on him
But like what was said Ohio St is trying to circle behind him in case Fields is not eligible.

There are some question marks on him
But like what was said Ohio St is trying to circle behind him in case Fields is not eligible.

Ohio State will never get him back. If he has read 1/10 of the shit their dumbass fans have written about him in the past week, then that bridge is burned.

Ohio State will never get him back. If he has read 1/10 of the shit their dumbass fans have written about him in the past week, then that bridge is burned.

He wants to start and play. Without Fields and Haskins leaving Ohio St will need him.
Being in the transfer portal doesn't mean you are leaving. It just means you are interested in leaving.

I am not 100% sure about his academics.
He has only be in school for two years now.

I’d love to see a receipt on who paid for those tickets he used.

Figures he picked one of those two scumbag schools.

I hate OSU, but I’d love to see those teams play now and watch them curbstomp him into oblivion.

Dumb post by you, as usual. Tate's decision to leave and go elsewhere had nothing to do with Ohio State's fans, and everything to do with his wanting to start at QB without any further delay. Tate was leaning toward transferring last season, and this is why Ohio State's coaching staff devised a red zone package for him, so yet another backup quarterback wouldn't transfer out.

Dumb post by you, as usual. Tate's decision to leave and go elsewhere had nothing to do with Ohio State's fans, and everything to do with his wanting to start at QB without any further delay. Tate was leaning toward transferring last season, and this is why Ohio State's coaching staff devised a red zone package for him, so yet another backup quarterback wouldn't transfer out.

Reading is fundamental.

If you read my original post, I was saying about the possibility of him ever going back to Ohio State after he went to the portal...not why he went in the portal to begin with.

That being said, Ohio State fans do suck and you would be included in that statement.

ADVERTISEMENT