ADVERTISEMENT

So VK has "apologized " to whiny...

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
KM for simply speaking the truth. Un..f...ing...believable. I hope nobody supports any of these fake students from this point on. Police need to bust a few at the next riot...oh excuse me "protest."

Reactions: deedoubleyou
My guess? He’ll try to get a great performance and then bolt. If I were him, I’d want to pop that kid in the face every time I saw him. He’ll suck it up and then run away like he’s on fire.

Can’t blame him. What that player did broke team code. That should have been a talk with him, VK and Coach Brown. Going to social media first is a shit move.

My guess? He’ll try to get a great performance and then bolt. If I were him, I’d want to pop that kid in the face every time I saw him. He’ll suck it up and then run away like he’s on fire.

Can’t blame him. What that player did broke team code. That should have been a talk with him, VK and Coach Brown. Going to social media first is a shit move.

Great comment.

Facts, common sense, forgiveness, cordiality, etc. do not matter in today's world. All that matters are emotions, feelings, sensuality and if it was posted on Twitter. Come to think of it, isn't your post a bit racist and discriminatory? I might just have to take this to Twitter.

Problem is that it was already out of the bag because you had a player transfer
The player who transferred according to the reports was being harassed.

The bubble and team code was already broken when Pitts left.

The question becomes was Pitts spreading rumors.
IMO I think he was.

Think about this way...

If what I said was true the repercussions could have been a lot more if it was reported by the media before the player went to Twitter.

Great comment.

You were supposedly an Air Force Officer so let's try this scenario

If Neal Brown was told of Koenning's actions when Pitts transfered

Wouldn't it make Neal Brown look bad if Pitts hit social media instead of Martin.

IMO I think he was.

Think about this way...

If what I said was true the repercussions could have been a lot more if it was reported by the media before the player went to Twitter.

Pitts was a bad apple. His academics were not in order, which is why he ended up at Marshall. Academics are nothing there.

I’m sure, after the fact, that he will use VK for an excuse why he was cited for bringing a gun to his old HS as a FR at WVU in 2018 as well.

Pitts was a bad apple. His academics were not in order, which is why he ended up at Marshall. Academics are nothing there.

I’m sure, after the fact, that he will use VK for an excuse why he was cited for bringing a gun to his old HS as a FR at WVU in 2018 as well.

Hard to paint him as that today.

Maybe before all of this but right now that would have caused a lot more problems for the football program.

Before all this you could have painted him as a disgruntled program.
Now...Just different. Have to sometimes lose a wheel to keep on going.

IMO I think he was.

Think about this way...

That's straight out 100% bull shit. Pitt's was a lazy punk who wouldn't even go to class. Didn't want to work hard or focus. Made the assumption he was going to be the starter without working for it. Pitt's is a lose cannon and always has been. He took a loaded gun to a high school football game when Holgorsen was HC. The boy should have been booted that day.

I watched him play a game in High School. He returned the opening kickoff for 6. Then proceeded to run back up the field with double middle fingers toward opponents fans. He couldn't crack starting line up at Marshall. He's lazy and trouble. Call me racist all you want but the Pitt's kid is unhinged.

Hard to paint him as that today.

Maybe before all of this but right now that would have caused a lot more problems for the football program.

Before all this you could have painted him as a disgruntled program.
Now...Just different. Have to sometimes lose a wheel to keep on going.

No. It’s actually incredibly easy to do exactly that. We are a product of our actions. In a large part, even in 2020, if you are a knucklehead then you get labeled a knucklehead.

If he were white, I would say the same.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

IMO I think he was.

Think about this way...

It was also reported that Pitts transferred because he wasn't going to class and was in jeopardy of being suspended for grades. Reported that coaches had words with him about classwork and he F'd them off, dropped out of class before the end of the semester and hit the portal. Your comment about Pitts spreading rumors was also reported. And yes, he was being harassed. Harassed to get his arse in class and finish his class assignments. That was the start of it.

It was also reported that Pitts transferred because he wasn't going to class and was in jeopardy of being suspended for grades. Reported that coaches had words with him about classwork and he F'd them off, dropped out of class before the end of the semester and hit the portal. Your comment about Pitts spreading rumors was also reported. And yes, he was being harassed. Harassed to get his arse in class and finish his class assignments. That was the start of it.

Damn slave master coaches. How dare they expect students to go to class and team meetings.

Racist.
Be more woke.
Don’t you understand he is suffering from systemic racism and needs his attendance at class to be voluntary until he can get counseling?

ADVERTISEMENT