ADVERTISEMENT

So tomorrow the left gets to try to stir the pot up again but I think USA is catching on

Who is funding the rep? DCCC and they’re being controlled by the far left. Again, more awareness is needed on your part.
More awareness? How much I missed your condescension - like talking to an older brother. Im not a political player, I vote, and i vote accordingly. I cant sway the power of political currents in DC. I mean, come on, Im posting on here - come election time, i take what they give me. However, i dont vote Dem blindly ever, unless Trump is the other name on the ballot.

More awareness? How much I missed your condescension - like talking to an older brother. Im not a political player, I vote, and i vote accordingly. I cant sway the power of political currents in DC. I mean, come on, Im posting on here - come election time, i take what they give me. However, i dont vote Dem blindly ever, unless Trump is the other name on the ballot.
Personality over policy is a winning recipe.
I bet you'd buy a nice looking truck that's broke down over a ugly one that runs ....

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
So you did vote for Biden?

Personality over policy is a winning recipe.
I bet you'd buy a nice looking truck that's broke down over a ugly one that runs ....
You guys always forget, i didnt like the fool’s policy anyway, so as long as it is not Hillary Clinton, it was an easy vote for me at the top of the ticket

Any policy that addresses climate change IN ANY WAY at this point, versus a policy of denial and status quo.
Any policy that is sensitive to voices of Americans screaming for change, versus a policy of trying to make it harder for people to have a voice and be heard.
I am for policy that attempts to close the income gap, and financially punish corporations for contributing to that gap.
But it aint like im happy with Biden, just happIER than i was with Trump.

If you’re voting for any candidate being backed by the Dem establishment, you’re supporting far left extremist ideals by enabling them. It’s just the reality of your choices. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

What is coming from the mainstream left right now is an extreme danger to this country’s long term viability. It’s just reality. The left is going to see massive blowback this midterm. I’ve heard more regret that Trumps gone than I’d have ever imagined.

If you’re voting for any candidate being backed by the Dem establishment, you’re supporting far left extremist ideals by enabling them. It’s just the reality of your choices. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

What is coming from the mainstream left right now is an extreme danger to this country’s long term viability. It’s just reality. The left is going to see massive blowback this midterm. I’ve heard more regret that Trumps gone than I’d have ever imagined.
There are some nutjobs on the other side of the aisle too, no?

Before anyone tries to claim this or that about me, I'm just simply asking a question: In regards to November 2022, will the elections be "rigged" only if Republicans don't win the majority? What if Democrats lose the majority? Were they legit election results?

My prediction is that many Democrats will lose seats because, to be frank, some have been plain idiots. But that's not saying certain Republicans haven't either. I say vote them ALL out. Start over, fresh.
How many times have i explained to you how difficult it is to fix 400 races as opposed to fixing the race in maybe 5-7 states?

Absolutely, the difference is, the ones on the right aren’t dictating policy, nor were they.
Depends on what you see as extreme. Things such as trade wars, backing out of nuclear agreements, asserting a broken election system (when it isnt broken) can be seen as extreme. I think ignoring climate change in policy is extreme. I think denying rights to anyone based on anything other than a criminal record is extreme. I think basing law on religion is extreme, and unconstitutional. Its like we cant see the trees because of the forest. Everything gets lumped together, because discussion among our reps is all about political capital and leverage, wedge issues, whip up more hate, more money in the warchest.

Any policy that addresses climate change IN ANY WAY at this point, versus a policy of denial and status quo.
Any policy that is sensitive to voices of Americans screaming for change, versus a policy of trying to make it harder for people to have a voice and be heard.
I am for policy that attempts to close the income gap, and financially punish corporations for contributing to that gap.
But it aint like im happy with Biden, just happIER than i was with Trump.
Good grief smh. Let me tell you a fact you SHOULD already know. Climate change has been happening since the beginning of this planet. It’s always changing. There is no proof man has caused any of it.

What change are Americans screaming for? Equal rights? We already have that. Civil Rights? We have that too. Inclusion? Yep. Got that too. Know any segregation practices?

Policies to close the income gap? Why is it the government role to make you wealthy? Here’s a concept, earn it yourself. Learn a skill. And punish corporations for being wealthy? Wtf??? That sounds like communism to me. How about you paddle your ass over to Cuba.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Depends on what you see as extreme. Things such as trade wars, backing out of nuclear agreements, asserting a broken election system (when it isnt broken) can be seen as extreme. I think ignoring climate change in policy is extreme. I think denying rights to anyone based on anything other than a criminal record is extreme. I think basing law on religion is extreme, and unconstitutional. Its like we cant see the trees because of the forest. Everything gets lumped together, because discussion among our reps is all about political capital and leverage, wedge issues, whip up more hate, more money in the warchest.
The trade wars that Biden hasn’t walked back? The nuclear deal that had no tangible benefit to the US, one that no one on the entirety of the conservative geopolitical world thought was a good deal?

Making the same election assertions the left made in 2000, 2004, and 2016? It’s broken.

Climate change policy is a budget grab. Nothing more. Bankrupting millions of jobs for negligible tangible benefit without forcing the world’s worst polluters into action, wasn’t sound policy. I guess you care more about the appearance of action, than actual action. I’m the latter.

The trade wars that Biden hasn’t walked back? The nuclear deal that had no tangible benefit to the US, one that no one on the entirety of the conservative geopolitical world thought was a good deal?

Making the same election assertions the left made in 2000, 2004, and 2016? It’s broken.

Climate change policy is a budget grab. Nothing more. Bankrupting millions of jobs for negligible tangible benefit without forcing the world’s worst polluters into action, wasn’t sound policy. I guess you care more about the appearance of action, than actual action. I’m the latter.
I’m still waiting for any libtard to explain how required voter ID is racist. And why it’s more secure and “free and fair”?

So no action is a better choice?

I’m not sure in what context you’re asking. I’ll assume it’s the environmental context. It’s not the Government’s actions which will solve it. It’s Industry’s. And Industry is responding to overwhelming sentiment by the consumers that we want more green tech. What we aren’t saying we want, are cost increasing and job killing regulations.

The EPA was started by a Republican, no? I'm all for taking care of mother earth. What I'm not for is misleading people into thinking we are doomed because of gas & oil. Its foolish to believe this as the people who scream the loudest fly around on private jets & you love them , as you say you hate the rich ...lmao

The EPA was started by a Republican, no? I'm all for taking care of mother earth. What I'm not for is misleading people into thinking we are doomed because of gas & oil. Its foolish to believe this as the people who scream the loudest fly around on private jets & you love them , as you say you hate the rich ...lmao
I'm like you. I'm against hurting the environment. However, I am pro mining and fossil fuels. What I find amazing is that we have the "clean coal" technology and we can send rockets to space for celebrities, but we cannot find a way to make burning fossil fuels better? Or not putting a multi-billion $$$ tag on it for the private power plants to have to pony up for? There has to be a middle-ground answer.

Last edited:
I’m not sure in what context you’re asking. I’ll assume it’s the environmental context. It’s not the Government’s actions which will solve it. It’s Industry’s. And Industry is responding to overwhelming sentiment by the consumers that we want more green tech. What we aren’t saying we want, are cost increasing and job killing regulations.
Sorry to say, but if we want legitimate action that makes a difference, some jobs are going to be killed, some regulations are going to have to be implemented.

I'm like you. I'm against hurting the environment. However, I pro mining and fossil fuels. What I find amazing is that we have the "clean coal" technology and we can send rockets to space for celebrities, but we cannot find a way to make burning fossil fuels better? Or not putting a multi-billion $$$ tag on it for the private power plants to have to pony up for? There has to be a middle-ground answer.
The dirty bastards destroyed the EPA they started out cleaning up our waterways & air pollution that no corporation would have done on their own. Congress passed laws to keep our waterways & air clean, all good deeds. Then in the very next year made it possible for corporations to move overseas so they didn't have to pay attention to the EPA and at the same time destroying our middle class & small businesses. Democrats claim they are for the environment but wont stop trade with countries who give 0 f!@#$ about the environment. Democrats claim they are for social justice & workers rights (unions) but insist we free trade with countries who use slave labor......Republicans claim they are for small businesses as they destroy small businesses to deal with China. Sorry about the rant

The dirty bastards destroyed the EPA they started out cleaning up our waterways & air pollution that no corporation would have done on their own. Congress passed laws to keep our waterways & air clean, all good deeds. Then in the very next year made it possible for corporations to move overseas so they didn't have to pay attention to the EPA and at the same time destroying our middle class & small businesses. Democrats claim they are for the environment but wont stop trade with countries who give 0 f!@#$ about the environment. Democrats claim they are for social justice & workers rights (unions) but insist we free trade with countries who use slave labor......Republicans claim they are for small businesses as they destroy small businesses to deal with China. Sorry about the rant
It’s time Americans finally wake up to the fact these people don’t represent us. It’s our job to find and vote for those who do. Trump was ahead of his time. We have to fix and replace politicians at the local and state levels before someone like Trump is able to accomplish what needs done. He was a man alone with no support in DC

It’s time Americans finally wake up to the fact these people don’t represent us. It’s our job to find and vote for those who do. Trump was ahead of his time. We have to fix and replace politicians at the local and state levels before someone like Trump is able to accomplish what needs done. He was a man alone with no support in DC

Correct. He scared the shit out of Unelected Government Employees and Lobbyists who think they running shit and don't answer to you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT