ADVERTISEMENT

So. The Democrats

tjebarr

All-American
Feb 3, 2007
organized the caravan from South America with middle Eastern people and in now sending bombs to themselves?

I find it funny that the folks who claim that liberalism is a disease got herpes after coercing sex from a girl with Squee and PJ....
giphy.gif

Reactions: Mountaineer Gooch
I find it funny that the folks who claim that liberalism is a disease got herpes after coercing sex from a girl with Squee and PJ....
By the way, did the Valtrex Rx help?[laughing]

Scripts for Valtrex, Nitrous for prisoners, diagnosing MCL / ACL / PCL tears and strains...

Is there no end to your renaissance man status ??

Wouldn’t surprise me a bit. After that shit show during the Kavanaugh hearings I believe they’d do ANYTHING to tarnish the Republicans and win elections. Thing is it’s going to cost them in November.

Our side has no incentive and gains no advantage pulling something like this. Meanwhile their "mob rule" is backfiring on them big time...they have every reason to make folks think the crazies are not just confined on the kook fringe Left.

But we don't operate like this. They do!

Reactions: WVU82 and WVRON
Our side has no incentive and gains no advantage pulling something like this. Meanwhile their "mob rule" is backfiring on them big time...they have every reason to make folks think the crazies are not just confined on the kook fringe Left.

But we don't operate like this. They do!

Yeahhhhh no crazies on the right lmaooooo.

Reactions: popmurtha
No no no, we’re trying to stop the caravan.
Sorta defeats the purpose of asylum in the first place, no? Especially when we had a hand in causing the volatility in Honduras, albeit under a previous administration.

We could ask Heather Heyer, but she's dead from getting run over by a Nazi in a car. Or how about any of the people who got their teeth kicked in by the "Proud Boys" (lol) literally last week.
The “people” were Antifa and I loved it.

Proud Boys is an awesome organization for that act in and of itself.

Sorta defeats the purpose of asylum in the first place, no? Especially when we had a hand in causing the volatility in Honduras, albeit under a previous administration.
You clearly missed the joke.

If you understood the asylum laws, it would help. The overwhelming vast majority of them do not qualify. Moreover, there are places much closer to home for them apply for asylum. Honduras has been a shithole my entire life time, and I don’t really care about what we may have had a hand in creating. We’re under no obligation to accept these people into our nation.

Reactions: WVUkegkiller
We could ask Heather Heyer, but she's dead from getting run over by a Nazi in a car. Or how about any of the people who got their teeth kicked in by the "Proud Boys" (lol) literally last week.

you mean that chick that jumped on the back of that car like the other terrorists ?

this "Proud Boy"...

The “people” were Antifa and I loved it.

Proud Boys is an awesome organization for that act in and of itself.
They're a small group of incels whose political heroes are propped up by an aging voting bloc. Everyone who isn't you is "antifa" lol.

You have worms in your brain.

Reactions: JWBinDC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT