ADVERTISEMENT

so.... the covid vaxxes kill TWO PEOPLE for EVERY ONE THEY SAVE... just another build back better victory for obiden inc. !

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

"VAERS Data Indicates the Covid Vaccines Have Killed At Least 140,000 Americans"​

---------​

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Now Admits That the Vaccine Cannot Prevent Transmission​

=================================================

afc88b3057976f190001dec3ba40c9b405c6b6cfdb2a8e06841fe31dbecf1a04_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Airport
That is not true at all. The vaccine does not kill 2 people for every 1 it saves.
I don't believe those numbers either, but the point is we aren't being told of any deaths as a result of folks taking that vaccine. That is true however. We just aren't given the actual numbers, just as we've never been given accurate co-morbidity stats from folks who've suffered health complications as a result of a Covid infection.

Why not?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I don't believe those numbers either, but the point is we aren't being told of any deaths as a result of folks taking that vaccine. That is true however. We just aren't given the actual numbers, just as we've never been given accurate co-morbidity stats from folks who've suffered health complications as a result of a Covid infection.

Why not?

We're not being told because they're not occurring.

As far as I know, there have been none in any WVU Hospital throughout the state.

As far as I know, there have been none in any WVU Hospital throughout the state.
Deaths caused by the vaccine would have the same problem as deaths caused by covid. They would likely affect people with pre-existing conditions and it would be possible to blame an existing heart condition or such on the death.

Deaths caused by the vaccine would have the same problem as deaths caused by covid. They would likely affect people with pre-existing conditions and it would be possible to blame an existing heart condition or such on the death.
There’s no deaths from the vaccine in WV that I’m aware of. It’s misinformation

What's not occurring? Deaths after the vaccine or co-morbidity after Covid?

Just FYI

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) included 463,457 reports of injuries and deaths, across all age groups, following COVID vaccines — an increase of more than 25,000 compared with the previous week.

The data comes directly from reports submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S.

...more

excerpt:
There also have been reports of people dying after receiving a vaccine, based on data from the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reporting database. VAERS is a U.S.-based early warning system for vaccine side-effects. Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events that occur after vaccines to the system, but it is not designed to give information on what caused the events, such as deaths.

The Ruling​

Mostly True.

If you're killed in an auto accident after suffering a heart attack following a Covid infection for which you had just been vaccinated against how do you suppose the VAERS reports the fatality?
  • killed by injuries as a result of an auto accident
  • killed from acute heart attack
  • killed by Covid injection
  • killed by Covid
100% guarantee it's "killed by Covid"...accident, injection or heart attack won't even get mentioned.
(even if the injection which didn't prevent an infection caused the sudden heart attack which led to the accident) 🤨

Last edited:
According to VAERS, 40 adverse events leading to death are associated to the COVID 19 vaccine in WV. That being said, when you read the event descriptions, one could easily determine the vaccine was probably not the cause of death.
That was kinda the point I was making too. Similarly many deaths from Covid can be attributed to another cause.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
  • A Minnesota Vikings player who is vaccinated was hospitalized Tuesday because he was having trouble breathing because of COVID-19.
  • The Vikings have five players on the reserve/COVID-19 list...all were vaxed.
  • The California Golden Bears have two dozen+ players that have contracted COVID-19...all were vaxed.

According to VAERS, 40 adverse events leading to death are associated to the COVID 19 vaccine in WV. That being said, when you read the event descriptions, one could easily determine the vaccine was probably not the cause of death.

Exactly. It's all about how the fatalities are reported. In my example, it could be any of those. Most times when Covid is involved, that's the only reason listed. Co morbidity doesn't exist if the victim had Covid. 😏

Within 8 weeks of the public offering of COVID-19 products to the 12-15-year-old age group, we found 19 times the expected number of myocarditis cases in the vaccination volunteers over background myocarditis rates for this age group.​

The publisher decided that fact, supported by empirical evidence, cannot be allowed. The long arm of the pharmaceutical companies reached out and let their influence be known.

Another fact that the report revealed was that the incidence of myocarditis among teenagers is much worse than even the raw statistics obtained from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting Service (VAERS) indicate. The report states:

Because of the spontaneous reporting of events to VAERS, we can assume that the cases reported thus far are not rare, but rather, just the tip of the iceberg. Again, under-reporting is a known and serious disadvantage of the VAERS system.​

In prior blogs, I have reported that the VAERS system only reports about 1% of the actual adverse events.

New Study Confirms the VAERS System is Only Reporting Approximately 1% of Anaphylaxis from COVID-19 Vaccines

Harvard-Vaccine-Injury-Study-Page-6-Reveals-1-Percent-Report-Rate (Download)

VAERS is a reporting system that shows correlation. Further analysis is required to prove causation. Drs. McCullough and Rose did that further analysis and opined that the VAERS data indicates a cause and effect between the vaccinations and teenage myocarditis. Their report indicates:

It is noteworthy that ‘Vaccine-induced myocarditis’ was in fact used as the descriptor by medical professionals as the reason for the myocarditis in the VAERS database.

The report concluded:

Thus, due to both the problems of under-reporting and the known lag in report processing, this analysis reveals a strong signal from the VAERS data that the risk of suffering CIRM [COVID-19-Injection-Related Myocarditis] – especially males is unacceptably high. Again, children are not a high-risk group for COVID-19 respiratory illness, and yet they are the high-risk group for CIRM.

Reactions: atlkvb

This thing reaches critical mass if we start seeing a spike in Covid cases along with fatalities among those who are vaccinated. The scam is fully exposed if/when that happens.

Let's suggest that 100,000 people have died from the vaccine. That's a lot of people right!?

Not really. Out of 400+ million administered? That's a death rate of .02% Way lower than Covid's death rate.

According the site 82 listed... they claim 18,000 fatalities, that's a rate of .004%.

So... if you're middle aged or older... have any health conditions, such as being overweight or a smoker... there is zero reason as to why you should be afraid of the vaccine.

Now, if you're young... healthy... then there's an argument to be made that you don't need to take the vaccine. (Though I had a 20 something employee, healthy, fit, non-smoker, wind up in the hospital on a vent because of Covid)

And kids below 12.... I see zero reason to mandate the vaccine.

So... if you're middle aged or older... have any health conditions, such as being overweight or a smoker... there is zero reason as to why you should be afraid of the vaccine.

There is also zero reason to take it if all of the above is true and you have a fully functional and healthy auto immune system. Matter of fact you're probably better off NOT taking it since it won't prevent an infection or keep you from getting one.

Now if you've already been exposed to the virus either as an a-symptomatic survivor or survivor of a serious bout with it, you are 100% vaccinated and you have absolutely no need to worry about it again....ever.

Let's suggest that 100,000 people have died from the vaccine. That's a lot of people right!?

Not really. Out of 400+ million administered? That's a death rate of .02% Way lower than Covid's death rate.

According the site 82 listed... they claim 18,000 fatalities, that's a rate of .004%.

Now, if you're young... healthy... then there's an argument to be made that you don't need to take the vaccine. (Though I had a 20 something employee, healthy, fit, non-smoker, wind up in the hospital on a vent because of Covid)

And kids below 12.... I see zero reason to mandate the vaccine.

you already have a 99.7% immunity to covid...

why risk injury or death at all ?

see what happened to gavin newsom ???

or to 50+ European soccer players ?

NO ONE SHOULD BE DYING FROM A VACCINE in 2021.

That is not true at all. The vaccine does not kill 2 people for every 1 it saves.
You're shocked WVU82 doesn't care to post misinformation? He's been doing it every days for years. Guy is seriously addicted to right wing Twitter. Must have built a bot to post as much as he does on a daily basis.

You're shocked WVU82 doesn't care to post misinformation? He's been doing it every days for years. Guy is seriously addicted to right wing Twitter. Must have built a bot to post as much as he does on a daily basis.
How would you know this, you only show up to read his posts while you're takin' a sh*t? You're that full of it?

Damn.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
How would you know this, you only show up to read his posts while you're takin' a sh*t? You're that full of it?

Damn.
But you must agree, WVU82 is way out of line for posting misinformation like this. And you know where I stand on the issue of vaccine.

But you must agree, WVU82 is way out of line for posting misinformation like this. And you know where I stand on the issue of vaccine
'Ya know for all the grief he gets from folks who don't like what he posts...I've have yet to read anyone factually challenging his information with the correct versions of whatever they claim is his "misinformation"?

Why not?

'Ya know for all the grief he gets from folks who don't like what he posts...I've have yet to read anyone factually challenging his information with the correct versions of whatever they claim is his "misinformation"?

Why not?
EDIT: I must have missed his factual statistics backing up his 2-to-1 claim. I'm not going to argue, because it is pointless. If people believe that the numbers he posted are legit.....wow.

Last edited:
lol...

YOU'RE PROTECTING Fauci, the CDC, the NIH, the FDA AFTER ALL THE LIES THEY'VE TOLD IN THE PAST YEAR...

lol...

THESE INSTITUTIONS ARE THE MOST CORRUPT IN A COUNTRY RUN BY CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND FED DAILY LIES BY A CORRUPT MSM...

you people wouldn't know the truth because all you get is lies...

lol...

YOU'RE PROTECTING Fauci, the CDC, the NIH, the FDA AFTER ALL THE LIES THEY'VE TOLD IN THE PAST YEAR...

lol...

THESE INSTITUTIONS ARE THE MOST CORRUPT IN A COUNTRY RUN BY CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND FED DAILY LIES BY A CORRUPT MSM...

you people wouldn't know the truth because all you get is lies...
I'm not protecting anyone. I also don't agree with posting numbers that aren't factual, just like how I blasted Fauci and the CDC for their fake numbers.

Dude, seriously......you think that the vaccine kills 2-to-1? Think about that.

EDIT: Post where your numbers are coming from, that shows the rate you posted. Simple.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT