ADVERTISEMENT

So supposedly Gray was trying to injure himself...

rog1187

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
can a person do the damage that was done to him on purpose? I would think Police departments across the country are wanting to install cameras in vehicles now.

can a person do the damage that was done to him on purpose? I would think Police departments across the country are wanting to install cameras in vehicles now.
Agreed. No way I'd be a cop in this country without body cams and more vehicle cams.

BTW, even if he did manage to injure himself (And I'm not sure how believable the statement is), it doesn't make it OK that he died in police custody. It's best to let the investigation run its course.

He can't injure himself if he's secured in the wagon like he was supposed to be.

I feel bad for my law enforcement friends. They all feel this added stress of what's been happening around the country, and this added anger directed towards them. I can't help but think it's altering how they are reacting to suspects more and more.

On a side note. One of the more well known dick police offers here in Martinsburg has allegedly left his 20+ year job due to rumors he slept with an underage step daughter.

BTW, even if he did manage to injure himself (And I'm not sure how believable the statement is), it doesn't make it OK that he died in police custody. It's best to let the investigation run its course.

Yep once the police took him into custody they have a duty to protect him/not allow him to get injured...I wonder - if he was throwing himself around, would they be able to hear it?

Anyone that believes he actually injured himself to the point that he partially (or fully) severed his spinal cord should give me a call. I have some beautiful oceanfront property here in West Virginia I would like to discuss selling. It has a beautiful beach.

Anyone that believes he actually injured himself to the point that he partially (or fully) severed his spinal cord should give me a call. I have some beautiful oceanfront property here in West Virginia I would like to discuss selling. It has a beautiful beach.

I don't think anyone is really saying that though. The one eyewitness who was not a police office said the guy was trying to injure himself. That is all that was said. With the lack of any other information that is what will drive the discussion.

Any building restrictions or zoning laws I should be concerned about?

Any building restrictions or zoning laws I should be concerned about?

No, thanks to the 80 year choke hold the Dumbos have had on West Virginia we have none at this time. But act quickly because times may be changing.

He can't injure himself if he's secured in the wagon like he was supposed to be.

I feel bad for my law enforcement friends. They all feel this added stress of what's been happening around the country, and this added anger directed towards them. I can't help but think it's altering how they are reacting to suspects more and more.

On a side note. One of the more well known dick police offers here in Martinsburg has allegedly left his 20+ year job due to rumors he slept with an underage step daughter.
Good ol M. He had been patrolling the area around CVS and Walgreens until this recent info leaked out.
Martinsburg has had its share of questionable police activity. Had it not been for an incompetent local lawyer, there would have been a much bigger stink raised over the force used by the city police.

Good ol M. He had been patrolling the area around CVS and Walgreens until this recent info leaked out.
Martinsburg has had its share of questionable police activity. Had it not been for an incompetent local lawyer, there would have been a much bigger stink raised over the force used by the city police.

So you've heard the rumors as well? It blew my mind when I heard it.

Karma... it's a bitch.

So you've heard the rumors as well? It blew my mind when I heard it.

Karma... it's a bitch.
Sure have. This particular guy has done ALOT of questionable activities during his years of service. The accusation above, while deplorable, could be viewed as minor with some of the other things that have been brushed aside.

Word I had heard many times was that they've wanted to get rid of him for years but have been unable to. Between his shit, and what went down at the Sheriff's office, this area isn't looking to clean.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT