ADVERTISEMENT

So oil has been between

Ok whatever I am full of shit. I work in a school and you don't so that's enough for me. You have no clue but keep making assumptions

👆

Full of shit.

Engaged Parents should investigate themselves. Taking their word for it is how we got in this mess

Once again Parents get engaged in what these Marxist turds are trying to indoctrinate your children with. It's the same propaganda we use to overthrow governments and start rebellion for regime change.

I spent a lifetime unfvcking young people that idiots like you screwed up. Go sit in the corner "teacher".

Well in the world of supply and demand , you know free market, when there is a shortage you pay$$$$$ to fill the need. If you want to attain/retain talent you need to pay for that right???? Well that's not really going on. There are so many students in say NC that have not had a certified math, English, Science teacher and are so far behind because of that issue. If you want teachers pay them more. If you want to retain talent you must keep it by compensation or pay the price later for being cheap. Shitty teachers like shitty cops, lawyers, doctors, mechanics will find a way to go do something else or adapt and get better.

No I am telling that to you. CA, OR, NY does not have the same problems as WV , Western PA, Rural AL, Miss ect. I am saying why not make sure that your own people are ready to go and be job ready. And being cheap in public education is not the way
First, do away with teachers unions.

Second, start performance based incentives and raises to teachers according to average test scores that demonstrate student learning successes and failures

Third, require more stringent admissions and curriculum in teaching college and university curriculum

Last, discipline and terminate teachers or any school employee for promoting any political stances, sexual orientation, religious matters, gender identity, etc. Your job is teach curriculum and curriculum only. Anything else is grounds for immediate dismissal.

First, do away with teachers unions.

Second, start performance based incentives and raises to teachers according to average test scores that demonstrate student learning successes and failures

Third, require more stringent admissions and curriculum in teaching college and university curriculum

Last, discipline and terminate teachers or any school employee for promoting any political stances, sexual orientation, religious matters, gender identity, etc. Your job is teach curriculum and curriculum only. Anything else is grounds for immediate dismissal.

I have had to teach people to write in cursive so they could sign their name. Pathetic that's not taught everywhere now.

And Dave if I were a politician and I wanted business to come to my state , I would want the jobs that they are bringing to go to my people of that state. Why would you not want an able and educated workforce to supply those businesses with quality workers??????? So why would you not pay for teachers to help provide those type of workers. I saw where WV is begging people to move into the state. Why????? They need educated and trained workers

Do you teach reading? I am learning you don't practice it.

Do you teach reading? I am learning you don't practice it.
Whatever , The douche is strong in this one. I can always fix my grammar the next time I write a dissertation. You can never change the fact that you are a douche

No because that's the way to pay them less. Why would they want that??????? Also Charter schools are not any better and often times worse than your traditional public school. Again vouchers are not he answer , charters are not the answer, private schools are not the answer. There are three things that goes into a kids education. 1. the School. 2. The parent. 3. The student. That's the answer not paying less or having vouchers. Every teacher I know wants to teach but also wants to make a living.
Statistics prove you wrong .private schools provide better education that's why rich people send their children to them .
If school vouchers become the norm teachers who only want to teach math , reading & writing not all the BS they will be able to find a good paying job in that system.
I support teachers making a good living if they are doing a good job . According to all statistics the public school system is failing our kids .
I do understand that most parents who pay for private schools devote more time to their kids & that helps the private sector.

Statistics prove you wrong .private schools provide better education that's why rich people send their children to them .
If school vouchers become the norm teachers who only want to teach math , reading & writing not all the BS they will be able to find a good paying job in that system.
I support teachers making a good living if they are doing a good job . According to all statistics the public school system is failing our kids .
I do understand that most parents who pay for private schools devote more time to their kids & that helps the private sector.
Teachers that teach math only teach math , teachers who teach English only teach English , ect ect . And private and charter schools do not pay that well. Again where do you want to put your dollars. How will you pay for vouchers, charters, private schools. Where will be the buildings? What services will they offer??? Who will work there for less. And public school systems need a revamp that's for sure but not funding them properly is not how to fix them

Teachers that teach math only teach math , teachers who teach English only teach English , ect ect . And private and charter schools do not pay that well. Again where do you want to put your dollars. How will you pay for vouchers, charters, private schools. Where will be the buildings? What services will they offer??? Who will work there for less. And public school systems need a revamp that's for sure but not funding them properly is not how to fix them
I believe small schools have better test results.

I believe small schools have better test results.
OK how do you pay for that??? How do you take a school with 2000 kids and make 4 schools with 500 kids where does that money come from?? I am for it but you don't have the money now to fund education how will you fund this????? Vouchers is that for all students???? Who pays

OK how do you pay for that??? How do you take a school with 2000 kids and make 4 schools with 500 kids where does that money come from?? I am for it but you don't have the money now to fund education how will you fund this????? Vouchers is that for all students???? Who pays

What do think about all the teachers the last few years getting caught having sex with minor students? Seems like a lot of mentally ill predators have been getting hired.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Stop paying for a lot of illegal immigrants would help . That's just a start . Stop giving money to other countries for there education. So many ways we could pay for it .

Stop paying for a lot of illegal immigrants would help . That's just a start . Stop giving money to other countries for there education. So many ways we could pay for it .
Or not giving military contractor billions. Thing is the states are required to fund their own education. Are you saying make it National.

Or not giving military contractor billions. Thing is the states are required to fund their own education. Are you saying make it National.
Its already national in many ways, Wish it wasn't .
Strong military is needed.
How much is each state spending on illegal immigrants? Well into the millions that could be used in the school systems. It is the job of the federal to protect the border & they are doing miserably at one of their most important jobs .

Its already national in many ways, Wish it wasn't .
Strong military is needed.
How much is each state spending on illegal immigrants? Well into the millions that could be used in the school systems. It is the job of the federal to protect the border & they are doing miserably at one of their most important jobs .
I agree a strong military is need and it's where me and my Libertarian friends usually disagree. However we don't need to be involved everywhere all the time and we definitely shouldn't be nation building especially with our country in the shape it's in. Definitely some better budgeting needs to happen without fraud, waste, and abuse occurring. Our enemies are not going to wait for us to get it fixed either.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
My concern is we’re just throwing good money after bad. As tax payers, we’re not getting an effective ROI from the public school system. We really need to go full in on charter schools, school choice, etc. Give parents that give a fvck the option to not attend these failed institutions.

Actually no. I’m all for folding the entire public school system and giving parents a percentage of tax dollars to use for private schools nationwide. And to make that happen, we downsize federal government massively and end all foreign. Problem solved. Teachers like you eliminated.

Well out great stumbling bumbling vise president is pushing electric yellow school buses.... the cost of those will not be cheap.

I think we're about to see the lowest store inventories we've seen to date.

• Angry
Reactions: 30CAT

Thanks Pedo-Joe! I guess you're going to have to do more than just get on your knees and beg terrorist countries for the oil we could supply to ourselves. Also, maybe you could stop selling our oil to China?

America-hating jackass.

You can only sell so much oil out of the SPR for political purposes. Biden should be impeached for that alone.
It's not the first time a President has done this to lower or manage high gas prices but selling it to China and other countries is criminal.

Trump grew that stockpile when gas prices were historically low and poopypants sold that shit for a profit and had the nerve to claim it was an economic plus for America. Fuk him.

ADVERTISEMENT