ADVERTISEMENT

So no red wave

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
No total recall on Joe Biden More like a rejection on Trumpism AND ELECTION DENIERS . So guys get a new guy to back because Donny Killed you guys this mid term. Oh and the Supreme Court. So cry and say it was stolen like you Trumpers do. Say that this was not a free and fair election like you often do. Cry about 2000 mules or 137 camels or whatever. Donny killed you guys. So it's good to see Trumpism starting to die. The tears are tasty

Last edited:
No total recall on Joe Biden More like a rejection on Trumpism AND ELECTION DENIERS . So guys get a new guy to back because Donny Killed you guys this mid term. Oh and the Supreme Court. So cry and say it was stolen like you Trumpers do. Say that this was not a free and fair election like you often do. Cry about 2000 mules or 137 camels or whatever. Donny killed you guys. So it's good to see Trumpism starting to die. The tears are tasty
Ask Nancy Pelosi who "won" on election day? Ask Chuck (Useless) Schumer if he's coming back as Senate Majority leader?

Ask DJT if he's running AGAIN?

Why do they call you "wimpy" anyway?

Oh I know why...you can't answer simple questions, and always "wimp" out on the tougher ones like these 3.

I get it now! :rolleyes:

Ask Nancy Pelosi who "won" on election day? Ask Chuck (Useless) Schumer if he's coming back as Senate Majority leader?

Ask DJT if he's running AGAIN?

Why do they call you "wimpy" anyway?

Oh I know why...you can't answer simple questions, and always "wimp" out on the tougher ones like these 3.

I get it now! :rolleyes:
So how are the new adidas shoes. Are you 2% faster Kayne

So how are the new adidas shoes. Are you 2% faster Kayne
So let me prove inside of two minutes what an absolute "wimp" you are? Biden "won" and survived the dreaded RED WAVE correct?

Prior to the election almost every poll that asked "is the country headed in the right or wrong direction" fully 75% of those polled (on both sides) answered "wrong direction"

So Congress was flipped, and your dumb wimpy ass claims Biden was resuscitated correct? So now those same voters want the new Congress to follow his lead putting the country towards the "right" direction?

Yes or No?

(Prove to the board how much a wimp you are by answering either correctly or not at all)

*see less than two minutes! Certified wimp :joy:

Thanks for playing!

Looks like a sea of red to me...

good luck in the civil war...

Looking at the US House map this morning you can see that the country is a sea of red.

Americans won big in many races.

(map from CNN at 9 am Wednesday morning on the day after the 2022 Election. At this time, CNN shows House at 199 GOP and 178 Dem seats awarded.)

House-CNN-Day-after-22-election.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
That map is an electoral college lock for Trump in '24. Look at all the States he can win just by holding his base? No wonder Leftists are terrified of his coming announcement for an unprecedented 3rd WH election run and victory!

there's your SEA OF RED, idiot...

right from your boys at cnn...

• Love
Reactions: atlkvb
there's your SEA OF RED, idiot...

right from your boys at cnn...
Ask him what States Democrats hold majorities in for the coming redistricting census?
*hint it's less than a dozen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How soon before US is 100% Communist or Marxist?

Do you have any educated replies at all? Are you really a 12 year old cut and paste articles then name sling? Grow up no show.
Ok Stock market doing well inflation dropping. Jobs report doing well so there. ANd you are a trumper how do you not like name calling??? Get out of here

Ok Stock market doing well inflation dropping. Jobs report doing well so there. ANd you are a trumper how do you not like name calling??? Get out of here

The fact that people want to hang their hat on this lagging indicator to determine where we are going is sort of laughable.

Although the number was better than expected, it still marked the slowest pace of job gains since December 2020.

Just because people were forced to stay home because of a so called pandemic and are now able to go back to work finally does not mean job reports are doing well.

How's that oil reserve doing?

Why did you quit posting as countryroads89?

Last edited:
The fact that people want to hang their hat on this lagging indicator to determine where we are going is sort of laughable.

Although the number was better than expected, it still marked the slowest pace of job gains since December 2020.

Just because people were forced to stay home because of a so called pandemic and are now able to go back to work finally does not mean job reports are doing well.

How's that oil reserve doing?

Why did you quit posting as countryroads89?
I asked him about the PMI last week (purchasing manager's index) and how those indicators were looking?
Know what he did?

Wimped out

@sammyk
I would have answered atl last Tuesday, but he wouldn't buy me a hamburger first on Thursday!
iu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT