ADVERTISEMENT

So, looks like we get the Sooners next Thursday?

Hell, it could start at 3 a.m. and I'd still be up to watch it till the final horn. WVU has as good a shot as any team of winning the Big 12 and maybe even March Madness. It's that kind of season.

Yeah... ...but you have the well deserved luxury of not needing to wake up for work.

Hell, it could start at 3 a.m. and I'd still be up to watch it till the final horn. WVU has as good a shot as any team of winning the Big 12 and maybe even March Madness. It's that kind of season.

This is getting goofy Eers. I think you’re starting to lose the confidence of most members.

Baylor is tuff and won't be over looked by the young Mountaineeers! Huggs will have them up for the game. I predict the y'EERs will win by 7. I am working in the Dallas area for the next four months. I am hoping to see the Mountaineers in a city nearby soon. Warez

Yeah... ...but you have the well deserved luxury of not needing to wake up for work.
You got me there... for 21 years and who knows how many more. I wake up, look in the mirror, and say "Damn, I'm still here!" then enjoy another day with Paula, golf and whatever else I want to because nobody has me on a time clock except the Grim Reaper. Try it! You're love it as much as I do!

Reactions: Woody in Helvetia
Definitely prefer Baylor over OU. Don’t want the Trey Young circus and any shady refs trying to help punch their ticket to the tournament.

Hell, it could start at 3 a.m. and I'd still be up to watch it till the final horn

Yes we know. Besides being a retired paid sports writer who golfs everyday, has traveled to nearly all the countries in the world, is a self taught world class financial wizard, lives carefree in the Villages, goes to all Mountaineer games in Morgantown, invented the internet (or was that Al Gore),probably was considered as write in candidate for President until Hillary came along, and....love telling all of us mortals that you are the world's greatest and most deep thinking Mountaineer fan. You are starting to get weird dude.

Yes we know. Besides being a retired paid sports writer who golfs everyday, has traveled to nearly all the countries in the world, is a self taught world class financial wizard, lives carefree in the Villages, goes to all Mountaineer games in Morgantown, invented the internet (or was that Al Gore),probably was considered as write in candidate for President until Hillary came along, and....love telling all of us mortals that you are the world's greatest and most deep thinking Mountaineer fan. You are starting to get weird dude.

Cuyahoga got the jack! Hail, for that matter ole Warez got the jack! Yes, ole Warez gots millions and billions. Yes, illions with a B! Warez

...or am I being premature? Hate to play someone we've already beaten twice.

Thursday, March 8

• No. 4 Kansas State vs. No. 5 TCU (ESPN2) 11:30 a.m.
  • No. 1 Kansas vs. Game 1 Winner (ESPN2) 1:30 p.m.
  • No. 2 Texas Tech vs. Game 2 Winner (ESPN2) 6 p.m.
  • No. 3 West Virginia vs. No. 6 Baylor (ESPN2) 8 p.m.

https://www.diehards.com/big-12/big-12-tournament-2018-bracket-full-schedule-seeds

2018 Big 12 Tournament Schedule

First Round
Wednesday, March 7

• No. 8 Oklahoma State vs. No. 9 Oklahoma (ESPNU) 6 p.m.
  • No. 7 Texas vs. No. 10 Iowa State (ESPNU) 8 p.m.
Quarterfinals
Thursday, March 8

• No. 4 Kansas State vs. No. 5 TCU (ESPN2) 11:30 a.m.
  • No. 1 Kansas vs. Game 1 Winner (ESPN2) 1:30 p.m.
  • No. 2 Texas Tech vs. Game 2 Winner (ESPN2) 6 p.m.
  • No. 3 West Virginia vs. No. 6 Baylor (ESPN2) 8 p.m.
Semifinals
Friday, March 9

• Game 3 Winner vs. Game 4 Winner (ESPN2) 6 p.m.
  • Game 5 Winner vs. Game 6 Winner (ESPN2) 8 p.m.
Final
Saturday, March 10

• Game 7 Winner vs. Game 8 Winner (ESPN) 5 p.m.

ADVERTISEMENT