ADVERTISEMENT

So, if pardoning someone means that you agree with what they

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
did (which the Left is claiming after the Sheriff Joe Pardon) then it's important to remember that Obama pardoned Chelsea Manning (a traitor) and FLAN (a terrorist group that killed Americans). So kind of makes you wonder what Obama supported and believed in.

lmfao. I thought he supported Isis and believed in destroying America? Everybody on here making their false equivalencies and crying about Trump hysteria when actually you guys sound pretty worried about your boy. How long you gonna pretend it's just the left that thinks he is an incompetent embarrassment? It'll soon be "Mueller Time"!

Not worried. Just thankful that we have a President now that thinks of America first, unlike his predecessor who keeps campaigning for King of the World.

lmfao. I thought he supported Isis and believed in destroying America? Everybody on here making their false equivalencies and crying about Trump hysteria when actually you guys sound pretty worried about your boy. How long you gonna pretend it's just the left that thinks he is an incompetent embarrassment? It'll soon be "Mueller Time"!
I just dont think you are smart enough to post here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT