ADVERTISEMENT

So I guess liberals think NO republican /conservative

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
should ever be president.......newsflash.....the election is over......enough of America have said that we don't want 4 more years of obama policies, and you guys still won't give up....I guess the "peaceful transfer of power" is just another part of the constitution that libs have decided to remove/ignore.....I hope President Trump does indeed drain the swamp....remember now HE'S got the pen and the phone...and there ARE consequences to elections....mao's words coming back to bite him in his ass

Last edited:
should ever be president.......newsflash.....the election is over......enough of America have said that we don't want 4 more years of obama policies, and you guys still won't give up....I guess the "peaceful transfer of power" is just another part of the constitution that libs have decided to remove/ignore.....I hope President Trump does indeed drain the swamp....remember now HE'S got the pen and the phone...and there ARE consequences to elections....mao's words coming back to bite him in his ass
Here's a newsflash: that swamp? It's full of conservative republicans my brother. So what are you really saying?

Reactions: countryroads89
So you are OK with voting irregularities? Or the possibility of them? Wasn't the conservatives that led a movement to tighten up voting fraud and irregularities???? So now that "liberals" want a recount because of some issues or closeness of the count, it's not a "peaceful transfer of power"? This is exactly what Gore should have done instead of giving up so quickly......

....but again, I don't care what happens. Trump is our president.....

So you are OK with voting irregularities? Or the possibility of them? Wasn't the conservatives that led a movement to tighten up voting fraud and irregularities???? So now that "liberals" want a recount because of some issues or closeness of the count, it's not a "peaceful transfer of power"? This is exactly what Gore should have done instead of giving up so quickly......

I think you'll end up finding more voting irregularities on the left than that with the right. I wonder how many dead people voted.

I would grind this to a halt and challenge every vote if I were Trump.

I think you'll end up finding more voting irregularities on the left than that with the right. I wonder how many dead people voted.

I would grind this to a halt and challenge every vote if I were Trump.

Hey, I'm all for finding that out too. But don't call out one side for wanting to recount an election in which was one that has happened only a few times in our history.....popular vote versus electoral. How can anyone blame this? This is GOOD for a democracy. Nothing bad can come from this in my opinion. I suspect the results will be investigated and nothing will change.....Trump will be president.....and that's it. So why is this a problem, again?

Hey, I'm all for finding that out too. But don't call out one side for wanting to recount an election in which was one that has happened only a few times in our history.....popular vote versus electoral. How can anyone blame this? This is GOOD for a democracy. Nothing bad can come from this in my opinion. I suspect the results will be investigated and nothing will change.....Trump will be president.....and that's it. So why is this a problem, again?
I don't care about it. I just find it more evidence of what a lying hypocritical piece of shit Hillary is. A little reminder:

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
So now that "liberals" want a recount because of some issues or closeness of the count, it's not a "peaceful transfer of power"?

No, it's not a peaceful transfer of power. No recount has ever changed a tally thousands of votes. The only goal here can be to get it beyond the certification date without Trump having 270 electoral votes, throwing it to the legislative, and attempting to undermine his presidency before he even gets started.

Here's a newsflash: that swamp? It's full of conservative republicans my brother. So what are you really saying?
Most people know this, hence an outsider in the oval office. Most of us want the gators of Congress ousted unless they're our (individual State's) gators. The incumbency rates are mind blowing. On platforms, the Democrat model isn't working. That's why in a single day the Republican Party went from falling into obscurity (that's what we were lead to believe) to having the majority while the Democrats went to their lowest numbers since the 1920s. That's almost 100 years for those keeping score at home. The Democrats may want to focus on more vital issues than political correctness and potty privileges. Unlike past generations, many of our youth are more than willing to believe the lies of the old as long they are beautiful lies. Someone they trust needs to tell the whiney protesters that they are part of the reason why they are protesting. Tough pill to swallow, but in a sense, they are protesting themselves. Even globally, people are showing signs that they don't want to be subjugated by the airwaves or the people they entrust to govern.

Drain the swamp.

What irregularities? There are no reports of that.

Because at that point they can claim he was not elected by the electoral college but instead selected by a partisan house. Simply an attempt to delegitimize his presidency.

who cares? That 13 yr old with a twitter account is President whether we like it or not

Trump was smart enough NOT to waste his time in CA, NY & IL in his campaign.

who cares? That 13 yr old with a twitter account is President whether we like it or not

lol... Trump has 16.2 million followers on Twitter...

Thnaks for displaying your Twitter ignorance.

I am sure Kim Kardasian and her bi-polar husband have a lot of followers too.

Justin Beiber has 88 million ......... Was I supposed to be impressed with 16 million?

What irregularities? There are no reports of that.
Umm ... The president-elect tweeted about "millions voting illegally." That sounds like a report of irregularities, or maybe it's just another example of him putting his mouth in gear before his brain is engaged, which I expect to see a lot of over the next four years. But the recounts and challenges and protests aren't changing the outcome - Trump will be sworn in on January 20 unless he chooses himself not to be.

Umm ... The president-elect tweeted about "millions voting illegally." That sounds like a report of irregularities, or maybe it's just another example of him putting his mouth in gear before his brain is engaged, which I expect to see a lot of over the next four years. But the recounts and challenges and protests aren't changing the outcome - Trump will be sworn in on January 20 unless he chooses himself not to be.
That was your best response to my question? That is sad for you my man.

That was your best response to my question? That is sad for you my man.
You know what's sad? The president of the United States - a man who won the electoral college by a convincing margin - tweeting bullshit statements about "illegal voting" with no evidence to back them up, and his supporters nodding their heads in time and going "fu*k yeah, man."

You know what's sad? The president of the United States - a man who won the electoral college by a convincing margin - tweeting bullshit statements about "illegal voting" with no evidence to back them up, and his supporters nodding their heads in time and going "fu*k yeah, man."

All goes back to my question last week....what will it take for the Trump supporters to realize this man is an idiot. Apparently nothing. Give me a moderate with the emotional intelligence of an adult....please

That is a pretty weak argument. So he tweeted something about illegals voting. Have you seen the video where the POTUS encourages illegals to vote? I don't know who you think "his supporters" are but I frankly don't care if he tweeted about it because it is about as irrelevant as Hillary and her crew suggesting that there be a recount based on zero evidence of shenanigans.

I've learned my lesson with this guy. On many occasions, he's either been one of the luckiest guessers ever and/or has had inside information. I certainly wouldn't stake my reputation on anything he says or tweets, but I'll give it a few days. Once bitten, twice shy.

How about you get the guy that America elected?

When have I ever said that the guy wasn't elected by Americans. You don't see me clamoring for a recount or suggesting that the Electoral College pick Hillary. For at least the next 4 years, the 13 yr old boy will head our great country. And I hope to God he picks Romney for Secretary of State.

All goes back to my question last week....what will it take for the Trump supporters to realize this man is an idiot. Apparently nothing. Give me a moderate with the emotional intelligence of an adult....please
I realized a very long one ago the man was an idiot, and I'm not a supporter.

When have I ever said that the guy wasn't elected by Americans. You don't see me clamoring for a recount or suggesting that the Electoral College pick Hillary. For at least the next 4 years, the 13 yr old boy will head our great country. And I hope to God he picks Romney for Secretary of State.
No. You haven't and I didnt mean to suggest you had. You keep talking about Trump like a child with a twitter account and such, but in reality he is the president elect and his methods are definitely different than previous presidents.

That is a pretty weak argument. So he tweeted something about illegals voting. Have you seen the video where the POTUS encourages illegals to vote? I don't know who you think "his supporters" are but I frankly don't care if he tweeted about it because it is about as irrelevant as Hillary and her crew suggesting that there be a recount based on zero evidence of shenanigans.
No, he tweeted about millions of illegal votes. Maybe a nuance, but details matter. As for the video, I looked at it and read the transcript, and while he was typically convoluted in his answer he was not encouraging illegals to vote. And you may not care about Trump's tweets, but you should care about the president of the United States making an ass of himself on a daily basis for all the world to see.

No. You haven't and I didnt mean to suggest you had. You keep talking about Trump like a child with a twitter account and such, but in reality he is the president elect and his methods are definitely different than previous presidents.

You are being kind when you say "different." Just like his tweets when Castro died. Why not be diplomatic in the tweets ...maybe say that he looks forward to a future cooperative relationship with Cuba. I want him to act like our President.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT