ADVERTISEMENT

So here’s the problem

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
How do you strike a deal that is acceptable to enough members of Congress that the fringe groups would not be in play.... Extremists (on both sides of the isle) shouldn’t hold our government hostage .

Reactions: Boomboom521
Imo, that’s when a good President steps in and does what might not be popular to his base.

Reactions: moe
How do you strike a deal that is acceptable to enough members of Congress that the fringe groups would not be in play.... Extremists (on both sides of the isle) shouldn’t hold our government hostage .

There is only one idiot holding the government hostage. The same idiot who said Mexico was going to pay for it.

Reactions: NCNEER and moe

IMO enforcing the nation's immigration Laws shouldn't be political yet here we are. If we were enforcing our laws as written there honestly would be no need for a Wall. But as a result of our lax law enforcement we have "catch and release" open sections of our borders with no surveillance, DACA (not even a law) Sanctuary cities (unconstitutional), licensing of illegals with driver's licenses, free taxpayer funded entitlement spending on non citizens...on and on it goes courtesy of the Left.

Is it any wonder so many illegals attempt to break into the country and take advantage of these holes in our immigration Law enforcement? The Wall is a dramatic shift simply toward stricter enforcement of our Nation's immigration Laws. We are a nation of Laws. Why is enforcing them political?

Reactions: eerdoc
lol at you guys who think that the only reason behind the govt shutdown is funding for the wall.

So when is Nancy gonna send up a bill to open the government?

She did. On Thursday, she passed the same one that the Senate passed two weeks ago. The same one that Ryan wouldn’t put up for a vote in the House because trump said he wouldn’t sign it.

Now the turtle won’t put it up for a vote in the Senate for the very same reason.

You would know these things if you stepped outside of your bubble occasionally. Ignorance is never a good look.

lol at you guys who think that the only reason behind the govt shutdown is funding for the wall.

I mean...that’s what trump is telling everyone. Or is this another one of those times where he says one thing and you guys interpret it in any way you choose and that interpretation is subject to change at any time. Like Mexico paying for the wall.

Reactions: Brushy Bill
They did? It was signed? Great so the govt is opened?

You realize that you just stated that trump’s signature (therefore trump) is the holdup, right? Explain to me again how this all the evil Dems fault? lol

Cool. Trump signed it?

If it doesnt get signed it is nothing more than political posturing. If dems want the govt open they have to get a bill signed.

Boy you aren’t thinking this one through. Sleep on it and try again next week.

Reactions: countryroads89
Good to see you acknowledge who owns the shutdown.
Ive said all along the dems own it until they get a bill signed. Repu licans also own it until they pass a nill in the senate. Trump owns it until he signs a bill.

When political partisan shitstains like you understand the difference between politics and administration everyone will benefit.

I mean...that’s what trump is telling everyone. Or is this another one of those times where he says one thing and you guys interpret it in any way you choose and that interpretation is subject to change at any time. Like Mexico paying for the wall.

I just pay attention to what he does and not what he says. He's kicking your teams ass 6 ways from Sunday, but 'orange man bad' amirite. [winking]

My “team” jfc

Yea kicking ass by shutting the government down for the third time in a year. Bang up job, governing.

I'm hoping he does keep it shut down for months or years myself. That would be awesome.

Reactions: atlkvb
Their “team” isn’t the USA, it’s the Republican Party.

iu

I'm hoping he does keep it shut down for months or years myself. That would be awesome.

You realize the TSA, air traffic controllers and border security personnel are working without being paid? So how does that help with border security? You honestly think this will go on for months?

You realize the TSA, air traffic controllers and border security personnel are working without being paid? So how does that help with border security? You honestly think this will go on for months?
It can end tomorrow if Nancy sends a bill up the chain that gets signed. Why does Nancy hate air traffic controllers?

You mean the party that controls 2 of the 3 parties needed to reopen the government? When will the left compromise?

You ****sticks couldn’t keep it open when you controlled all 3. Now you’re blaming it on the one group that are actually passing legislation? FOH with that bullshit.

You ****sticks couldn’t keep it open when you controlled all 3. Now you’re blaming it on the one group that are actually passing legislation? FOH with that bullshit.
Passing legislation is easy. Passing legislation that will get signed is leadership. You can curse and cry all you want but the dems are not serious about opening the government.

Reactions: atlkvb
Because everyone has to agree. Sure thing. Get to bed now. Busy day at work tomorrow.

Yea your “team” should probably agree on the one thing everyone is arguing about. lol ****ing clowns.

ADVERTISEMENT