ADVERTISEMENT

So...exactly how shitty is Virginia Tech?

steeleer

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2005
Let's start with some facts.
WVU sucks something awful.
We walked into Lame Stadium AT NIGHT on national f#$king TV and beat their asses with Kneel Brown as the coach.

Yes, the only source of joy I have in being a WVU fan right now is relishing in how straight up awful VT must be to lose to us.

Let's start with some facts.
WVU sucks something awful.
We walked into Lame Stadium AT NIGHT on national f#$king TV and beat their asses with Kneel Brown as the coach.

Yes, the only source of joy I have in being a WVU fan right now is relishing in how straight up awful VT must be to lose to us.
The crazy thing is Pitt and Kansas are decent teams and WVU gave away both of those. There's a common theme.

The crazy thing is Pitt and Kansas are decent teams and WVU gave away both of those. There's a common theme.
Yeah. There sure is.
neal-brown-pitt-postgame.jpg

Vernon u have no credibili
At least I can spell the word. Look, if you want to be a prick I can be one too. You obviously couldn't even read the original post and realize I wasn't protecting the coaches and actually making the point that you can't teach average receivers to be a lot better AND guess who recruited those players. See you didn't consider what I was saying because you wanted to be a jerk and try to put your frustration off on me.

Either learn how to handle yourself when you drink or give it up, at this point you're only embarrassing yourself.

At least I can spell the word. Look, if you want to be a prick I can be one too. You obviously couldn't even read the original post and realize I wasn't protecting the coaches and actually making the point that you can't teach average receivers to be a lot better AND guess who recruited those players. See you didn't consider what I was saying because you wanted to be a jerk and try to put your frustration off on me.

Either learn how to handle yourself when you drink or give it up, at this point you're only embarrassing yourself.
LOL. Who exactly has Kneel coached up in 4 freaking years? I would argue that no one in his 4 years has made a transcendent jump. Just by the law of f#$king averages you would get lucky once. Every really good player here was a known entity first. CJ is not an exception. He was grossly misplaced at TE in HS. Some coach's kid must have been starting at RB there.

LOL. Who exactly has Kneel coached up in 4 freaking years? I would argue that no one in his 4 years has made a transcendent jump. Just by the law of f#$king averages you would get lucky once. Every really good player here was a known entity first. CJ is not an exception. He was grossly misplaced at TE in HS. Some coach's kid must have been starting at RB there.
Wonder why all those DB's transferred if they weren't coached up?

What have any of them done since leaving. Total head scratcher. Both sides lost...especially us.
I don't know. I never follow them once they leave. All I know is they performed extremely well when here. Also did not replace those with same level talent. Perhaps the DB coach isn't any good.

Neal has not been a good coach here and looks lost at times. But I guarantee he wants to win while here. Problem is he may not get the chance as he's coached his way out of the job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT