ADVERTISEMENT

So easy.....

charlotte_marketing_agency.jpg

Have we found out yet why Trump wears these hats? I mean, he's made of money. Why would you produce and wear hats that look like they came from the Cracker Barrel gift shop? Is it part of the appeal to the knuckle-draggers in his base?

#hilliaryslosers...

media bubble'd...

brainwashed...

The American working public were the real losers on the ACA. The winners were the bailed out insurance companies and welfare smoochers.
But we could keep everything we wanted to keep with Obamacare...it was going to be great for everyone...it was going to solve the everything.

Reactions: Airport
But we could keep everything we wanted to keep with Obamacare...it was going to be great for everyone...it was going to solve the everything.
There's not one thing that government does that is efficient, or better than private industry. Government takes a one man parade and makes sure it takes 10 to get it done.

Have we found out yet why Trump wears these hats? I mean, he's made of money. Why would you produce and wear hats that look like they came from the Cracker Barrel gift shop? Is it part of the appeal to the knuckle-draggers in his base?
I figured you were the Cracker Barrel type. Did you buy one to add to your CB collection?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT