ADVERTISEMENT

So does someone have to keep telling Urban Meyer

JCT1

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
to do the right thing after he makes an a$$ of himself over and over. “Hey Urban, you’re prepared statement Wednesday sucked, you looked like a jerk off, the media is hammering you, the OSU report made you look like sh$t, and you ignored Courtney Smith and failed to apologize to her. You need to at least apologize to her”. Two days later he apologizes. Probably had some memory loss from his meds.

I'm just glad that Urban finally apologized to Ms. Smith. Urban never should have hit her, or allowed her ex-husband to keep bringing home the family's only means of financial support. Oh, and let me guess, you didn't actually read the report, did you, Snowflake? Yes, Urban should have fired Zach long ago, but nothing that he did or didn't do caused anything bad to happen to Ms. Smith.

I'm just glad that Urban finally apologized to Ms. Smith. Urban never should have hit her, or allowed her ex-husband to keep bringing home the family's only means of financial support. Oh, and let me guess, you didn't actually read the report, did you, Snowflake? Yes, Urban should have fired Zach long ago, but nothing that he did or didn't do caused anything bad to happen to Ms. Smith.
where did you swipe the internet from to post this......you'd think Sheetz would wise up

Reactions: old buzzard
ADVERTISEMENT