ADVERTISEMENT

So Coach is bringing his DC?

I’d love to know why a “big” Texas man like yourself cares so much about Mountaineer nation that you not only read db posts, but also comment on them so often.

Are you that jealous of our Mountain spirit? Or do you simply have that little of a life “big” Texas?

I am on a lot of message boards.
Don't be so insecure.
That is the way of CFB message boards.

Reactions: MikeRafone
Townsvansandt I love the fact your a college sports fanatic like me. I respect that. You love the tradition. I don’t agree with everything you say but you bring some good stuff. I agree with things you say 75% of time. Which is ok.

I respect anything that’s real. Keep on keepin on “big” Texas. My apologies.

Townes is pretty good guy and helluva songwriter. ;)

As many of you guys know I've got seizure disorder. When the Doc and his buddies at the DMV say, "No driving for six months", you can get a serious BB habit pretty quickly out of boredom. Townes may be stuck in the house due to a medical condition. I know 304 should be locked in the attic for a long time for his mental condition.

I've been known to cruise the Indian and Pakistani cricket boards for roll in the floor funny "Engrish" insults around month 4 of my six month seizure sentence. You sons of a drunken camel herder and a she-goat should try it.

Here you go...

This didn't take long, but this is what our sources say is beginning to circulate around the Puskar Center:
-- Coming with Brown from Troy:
* Matt Moore (offensive coordinator/offensive line coach)
* Sean Reagan (quarterbacks coach/co-offensive coordinator)
* Vic Koenning (defensive coordinator/safeties)
* Jordan Lesley (defensive line)
The roles in parenthesis are their roles at Troy. Could be the same here. Could be different.
The first three names are no surprise. Lesley probably isn't a surprise, either. Again, Brown didn't have to replace too many assistants after filling his initial staff. Just three. Lesley, a former Troy tight end, joined after Brown's first season. He was at EMCC before that. Coached Zeke Rose. Coached with Clint Trickett. He knows junior colleges. He's also been pretty good with the Trojans.

Here you go...
He was at EMCC before that. Coached Zeke Rose. Coached with Clint Trickett. He knows junior colleges. He's also been pretty good with the Trojans.

LOL! I just got new pair of glasses this week. I thought you typed "Coach Zeke Rose", and thought "That was a damned quick job pick up for Zeke."? Then I re-read it. Damned bifocals!

I’d love to know why a “big” Texas man like yourself cares so much about Mountaineer nation that you not only read db posts, but also comment on them so often.

Are you that jealous of our Mountain spirit? Or do you simply have that little of a life “big” Texas?
His body horns are down.

ADVERTISEMENT