ADVERTISEMENT

So, after allowing the dust to settle...

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
I have to admit, you eer-idiots NEVER FAIL to let me down.

FACTS:

1. You hired a drunken sailor for a coach, and he milked you for millions of dollars over a 7-8 year period. What did that get you, other than huge cocaine parties at the Dude Ranch, aka, a pre-fabricated house over by the lake.

2. Coach 'Brilliant Mind' leaves you for a mid major job. Allow that to sink in for a moment. That would be like Coach Nehlen leaving the hills to return to Bowling Green. Never in the history of the sport has any 'big boy school' coach left to go to a lesser program (ON HIS OWN WILL).

EAR-IDIOTS:

1. He was going to get fired, so he left.

2. He couldn't recruit here, so that's why he had to leave.

3. He couldn't develop a quarterback, so he had to go.

4. We saved a bunch of money by going to Geico.

THE TRUTH:

1. HOUSTON = MARSHALL (G-5 Football)

2. The Brilliant Mind left the conference outlier (a time zone or two away) to go compete with the likes of Temple, Tulsa, Tulane, & ECU, because he felt HOUSTON > WVU.

Now that he sucked you dry, you ear-idiots are now of the opinion it will take you 2-3 years to rebuild once again.

LASTLY:

We all told you so.

Word to Holgorsen: Watch your back. These ear folk will never, ever forgive you, particularly next Fall, when Jimmy Madison comes to Ear Stadium and reams that Ear Ass.

Last edited:
And they killed Bill Stewart for a guy who left with zero conference titles and bolted for a G5 school.

FACTS:

1. You hired a drunken sailor for a coach, and he milked you for millions of dollars over a 7-8 year period. What did that get you, other than huge cocaine parties at the Dude Ranch, aka, a pre-fabricated house over by the lake.

2. Coach 'Brilliant Mind' leaves you for a mid major job. Allow that to sink in for a moment. That would be like Coach Nehlen leaving the hills to return to Bowling Green. Never in the history of the sport has any 'big boy school' coach left to go to a lesser program (ON HIS OWN WILL).

EAR-IDIOTS:

THE TRUTH:

2. The Brilliant Mind left the conference outlier (a time zone or two away) to go compete with the likes of Temple, Tulsa, Tulane, & ECU, because he felt HOUSTON > WVU.

Now that he sucked you dry, you ear-idiots are now of the opinion it will take you 2-3 years to rebuild once again.

LASTLY:

We all told you so.

Word to Holgorsen: Watch your back. These ear folk will never, ever forgive you, particularly next Fall, when Jimmy Madison comes to Ear Stadium and reams that Ear Ass.
You sound mad that you still have Harbaugh. Let it out little fella.....

Oh look, Stoney is back out of the woodwork, to do a little fist bumping and chest thumping. I get it. This latest 'new coach' is the greatest of all time, and will lead the eers to the promised land.

As history tells us though, the fanbase will surely turn on the latest coach (whose name I cannot recall as I write this post). It goes back decades. This is the fanbase that wanted to burn down Bobby Bowden's house. Of course, he left them high and dry for Florida State. They never forgave him. Then there was Cignetti. Poor Frank, another 'great hire', only to be ran out of town. Then in comes Dandy Don. Up the middle Donnie. Fans hated him for 80% of his time there, but they could never force ole Donnie out the door. Next up: Spot the Ball Rod. Rod was the greatest to ever grace the eer sidelines. But, he jilted them by running off to Michigan. Fans never forgave him, made multiple death threats, and some would shoot him on the spot if he showed up in one of the hollers. Next up: RIP Bill Stewart. Ollie Luck killed the poor soul. 10 wins per year just didn't cut it for this delusional fanbase. We expect to win a championship - Ollie

Then, we hire ourselves the 'Wonderful Mind', aka Coach Dana. The quarterback whisperer. 8 years later, and full of the now famous October Slide, you get left at the alter for a G5 program. Again, let that sink in. Just six weeks back, Coach Dana was the man. But, Oklahoma came to town, only to be followed up by yet another miserable bowl outing. Out come the pitchforks. Boy Wonder has to go, but of course, we all know that Boy Wonder wanted rid of you'sems more than you actually wanted rid of him.

Next up: New coach, who's surely going to be 'The Guy' that will win us that elusive national title. He's a great coach, I've read. Offensive Genius, combined with Defense.

Do you people even know what conference Troy plays in?
Do you people even know what state Troy is located in?
Did you know that this new guy will still be attempting to recruit players to the shithole that is Morgantown, WV?

How far forward must we scroll into the future until the pitchforks are out again? I'm giving it mid-season next year. That opening game loss to JMU will sting, and after Kansas whips that ass in week 4, I'm guessing the honeymoon will end bitterly.

Oh look, Stoney is back out of the woodwork, to do a little fist bumping and chest thumping. I get it. This latest 'new coach' is the greatest of all time, and will lead the eers to the promised land.

As history tells us though, the fanbase will surely turn on the latest coach (whose name I cannot recall as I write this post). It goes back decades. This is the fanbase that wanted to burn down Bobby Bowden's house. Of course, he left them high and dry for Florida State. They never forgave him. Then there was Cignetti. Poor Frank, another 'great hire', only to be ran out of town. Then in comes Dandy Don. Up the middle Donnie. Fans hated him for 80% of his time there, but they could never force ole Donnie out the door. Next up: Spot the Ball Rod. Rod was the greatest to ever grace the eer sidelines. But, he jilted them by running off to Michigan. Fans never forgave him, made multiple death threats, and some would shoot him on the spot if he showed up in one of the hollers. Next up: RIP Bill Stewart. Ollie Luck killed the poor soul. 10 wins per year just didn't cut it for this delusional fanbase. We expect to win a championship - Ollie

Then, we hire ourselves the 'Wonderful Mind', aka Coach Dana. The quarterback whisperer. 8 years later, and full of the now famous October Slide, you get left at the alter for a G5 program. Again, let that sink in. Just six weeks back, Coach Dana was the man. But, Oklahoma came to town, only to be followed up by yet another miserable bowl outing. Out come the pitchforks. Boy Wonder has to go, but of course, we all know that Boy Wonder wanted rid of you'sems more than you actually wanted rid of him.

Next up: New coach, who's surely going to be 'The Guy' that will win us that elusive national title. He's a great coach, I've read. Offensive Genius, combined with Defense.

Did you know that this new guy will still be attempting to recruit players to the shithole that is Morgantown, WV?

How far forward must we scroll into the future until the pitchforks are out again? I'm giving it mid-season next year. That opening game loss to JMU will sting, and after Kansas whips that ass in week 4, I'm guessing the honeymoon will end bitterly.
Good lord. Didn't read it Sam C Jr. Type less

Reactions: Marine03

you mad bro?........OOOOOOHHHHHHMMMMMM:pray::pray::pray::victory:

Reactions: JCT1

Just a Beautiful Piece of Work; Michigan...

You win the internets today !!!

I would like to add one more thing about Beautiful Mind :

Remember the 3 Minute Offense ??

giphy.gif

:pimp:

Reactions: Marine03
Marshall fans. HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Holy shit is rivals paying you by the word?

Reactions: Stone_Cold

FACTS:

EAR-IDIOTS:

THE TRUTH:

LASTLY:

We all told you so.

How many straight games has Ohio State beaten Michigan?

Didn't Holgorsen team score what 69 or 70 on the Herd?

WVU has hired a man with integrity and the Herd has a drunken reject from WVU

How many straight games has Ohio State beaten Michigan?

Didn't Holgorsen team score what 69 or 70 on the Herd?

WVU has hired a man with integrity and the Herd has a drunken reject from WVU

Drunken rejects? Really? You’re going to go down that path when your fat ass b-ball coach rents a whole upstairs hotel loft and hires people to haul his drunk ass around Morgantown because of his DUI record?

Drunken rejects? Really? You’re going to go down that path when your fat ass b-ball coach rents a whole upstairs hotel loft and hires people to haul his drunk ass around Morgantown because of his DUI record?
When Doc is top 5 in all tine wins cone talk to me marineject.

How's that where back coach doing?

FACTS:

EAR-IDIOTS:

THE TRUTH:

LASTLY:

We all told you so.

Holy shit is rivals paying you by the word?

Why, is your wife getting sick of getting paid by how many magazines she puts on the shelf or are you getting sick of getting paid by how many orange cones you drop on the highway?

When Doc is top 5 in all tine wins cone talk to me marineject.

Cone? BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! You're such a dumbass. Dropping orange cones is such a part of the fabric of who you are that you can't help but think about it all of the time.

And they killed Bill Stewart for a guy who left with zero conference titles and bolted for a G5 school.
Holgs won a conference title his first year here and Won a BCS bowl that same year, bringing his total number of BCS bowl wins to higher than that of Marshall in their entire history.

ADVERTISEMENT