ADVERTISEMENT

So a 2nd defector has now come forward

nvEERs

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2008
claiming the virus came from the Chinese lab. Scary part is he is staying in Europe because he feels the Chinese government has infiltrated the US security world.

claiming the virus came from the Chinese lab. Scary part is he is staying in Europe because he feels the Chinese government has infiltrated the US security world.

I’ve read this stuff, but even I’m skeptical. Recognize this is coming from defectors out of Hong Kong. The motivations of these dissidents has to be considered into the intelligence filter.

Also, if it were true, we’d be within doctrinal response to Nuke China. Bio is the B as you know, in NBC for WMDs. If there is solid proof, it’d be incredible but I think the only true response would be to isolate a China from the world for a while.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I think the government found out months ago, meaning Trump's hard pivot on China. Even if we find out for sure, I don't think we escalate it military wise. We have many other ways to damage them.

I’ve read this stuff, but even I’m skeptical. Recognize this is coming from defectors out of Hong Kong. The motivations of these dissidents has to be considered into the intelligence filter.

Also, if it were true, we’d be within doctrinal response to Nuke China. Bio is the B as you know, in NBC for WMDs. If there is solid proof, it’d be incredible but I think the only true response would be to isolate a China from the world for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT