ADVERTISEMENT

Snowballs

Toby Keith - Shitty Golfer
in my long golfing career I have probably made each and every one of those swings.......however I have NEVER thrown a club or broken one.......yet......my late father had a temper...he would hit a bad shot and walk down the fairway hitting himself in the back with his club shaft muttering...." damn damn damn...etc"......one time he missed a 3 footer to lose a $5 bet....there was a tree behind the green and he took his putter and was going to smack the tree with it......he thought better of it and just tapped the grip on the tree......and the bitch broke right in half !!!.....my brother and I were fighting back tears trying not to laugh.....a true caddyshack moment before there was caddyshack....thanks for jolting my memory

Reactions: Marine03
I don’t break clubs on purpose I’m too stingy with my money.

I tossed a club in a pond once. I was about 25 and played with the older guys from work and they kept making fun of me for cussing bad shots. I had found a club on the course that was way too short for me and it had been in my bag a month or so and nobody came back to look for it so I was hitting up to the green and hit into the water. They were all laughing so I put my brand new club back in the bag and grabbed the old unclaimed club and tossed it into the drink. Those guys went nuts. They nee I had a new set of clubs and they thought I had launched one.

Just got fitted for new clubs today. Was there for 2 hours. Must've hit 10 different club heads and 12 different shafts. Ended up going with the taylor made p790's. Now I must wait.....

Just got fitted for new clubs today. Was there for 2 hours. Must've hit 10 different club heads and 12 different shafts. Ended up going with the taylor made p790's. Now I must wait.....
did Ping G400's......dont know why I waited this long.......last set for me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT