ADVERTISEMENT

Snoops says democrats was wrong about the Charlottesville comment....

roadtrasheer

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2016
Parkersburg
Trump did not call the White supremacy people good people...
So my question is this , since all the lies democrats puked out about Trump has been proven made up bullshit and we know Trump had the better policies for Americans and Biden has failed on many levels why would a person not vote Trump and vote for Biden?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Trump did not call the White supremacy people good people...
So my question is this , since all the lies democrats puked out about Trump has been proven made up bullshit and we know Trump had the better policies for Americans and Biden has failed on many levels why would a person not vote Trump and vote for Biden?
The lies fit the plan. They wanted to tell as many lies as it took to paint Trump as a racist.

And they have proposed people who lie about politics as terrorists so when we win we need to punish all of them likewise. Gulags and guillotines.
Do you remember saying this?????

"Snopes. Hahahaha. The libtard crutch." August 15, 2018

It is funny how I called you a ****ing retard and now you are researching all of my posts trying so very hard to get some gotcha moment. So do tell me how me pointing out that snopes is a libtard crutch is relevant to this thread ya pitiful little retard?

The left-leaning fact-checking website Snopes acknowledged Saturday that former President Trump never called neo-Nazis "very fine people" during his press conference following the Charlottesville "Unite the Right" rally in 2017.

Critics of Trump have claimed for years that he equated neo-Nazis with counterprotesters following the event. President Biden was chief among those critics, citing the supposed incident as a main reason for launching his 2020 campaign.

"While Trump did say that there were ‘very fine people on both sides,’ he also specifically noted that he was not talking about neo-Nazis and White supremacists and said they should be 'condemned totally.' Therefore, we have rated this claim 'False,'" Snopes wrote.

The Snopes fact check now aligns with years of arguments from Trump's camp, who long stated, backed by transcript and video, that his comments were taken out of context. The fact-checker notes that the false claim about Trump's comments "spread like wildfire" on the left, eventually being cited as a cornerstone of Biden's election campaign.

The left-leaning fact-checking website Snopes acknowledged Saturday that former President Trump never called neo-Nazis "very fine people" during his press conference following the Charlottesville "Unite the Right" rally in 2017.

Critics of Trump have claimed for years that he equated neo-Nazis with counterprotesters following the event. President Biden was chief among those critics, citing the supposed incident as a main reason for launching his 2020 campaign.

"While Trump did say that there were ‘very fine people on both sides,’ he also specifically noted that he was not talking about neo-Nazis and White supremacists and said they should be 'condemned totally.' Therefore, we have rated this claim 'False,'" Snopes wrote.

The Snopes fact check now aligns with years of arguments from Trump's camp, who long stated, backed by transcript and video, that his comments were taken out of context. The fact-checker notes that the false claim about Trump's comments "spread like wildfire" on the left, eventually being cited as a cornerstone of Biden's election campaign.
And this fits with the fact checker most of us use. Our ears and eyes.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

We all know snopes leans way way way left and has not done much fact checking of Biden. If they was they would be working overtime starting back to 88. Pointing out that even they are tired of the bullshit. Snopes, cnnn MSNBC and salon are the same people that brought us Russian collusion, mask and mandatory vax...

We all know snopes leans way way way left and has not done much fact checking of Biden. If they was they would be working overtime starting back to 88. Pointing out that even they are tired of the bullshit. Snopes, cnnn MSNBC and salon are the same people that brought us Russian collusion, mask and mandatory vax...
You miss the point. When someone uses Snopes against Trump or other conservatives the replies are exactly what I quote from another poster…usually “snopes libtard trash”. But when it says something to validate Trump or any conservative, then it’s accepted as “fact”.

You miss the point. When someone uses Snopes against Trump or other conservatives the replies are exactly what I quote from another poster…usually “snopes libtard trash”. But when it says something to validate Trump or any conservative, then it’s accepted as “fact”.
Except that didn't happen. That is what you wish happened but it didn't happen. All that happened was you wasted time trying to make a point and the smart people made fun of you again.

What you claim as "snopes was accepted as fact" was actually snopes repeating what we actually heard when it happened so snopes is the one accepting the facts.

Laugh @ you some more retard.

Nope, all msm is trash. ALL of them. I don’t care what side a poll favors, it’s trash. They are dishonest, biased, and responsible for our current racial divide in this country.

How many years did it take them to admit what normal thinking people knew all along ?

Nope, all msm is trash. ALL of them. I don’t care what side a poll favors, it’s trash. They are dishonest, biased, and responsible for our current racial divide in this country.
Yep. It is all state sponsored media. Even Fox News, which is simply the media version of the Washington Generals serving as the opposition to the media conglomerate doing the establishment's will.

That's the problem with depending on any group think tank for political views. Right or Left groupies voice only the views(and not always the truth) of the person they support. Make your own decision for your vote...

Yep. It is all state sponsored media. Even Fox News, which is simply the media version of the Washington Generals serving as the opposition to the media conglomerate doing the establishment's will.
Exactly. And Fox isnt even good at it anymore. They bent the knee when they got sued by Dominion. Their best talent left as soon as their contracts allowed

"...the Charlottesville "Unite the Right" rally in 2017"

That whole thing was a setup.

Jason Kessler was a lifelong LEFTIST who posed as the head of UTR.

His social media was nothing but left-leaning his entire life..........until 3 months before Charlottesville, then suddenly became nothing but Neo-Nazi.

He wasn't even smart enough to hide his past.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT