ADVERTISEMENT

Slow is back

WVU win a sporting event recently?
got back yesterday morning from DC...and yes they stole one last night...unfortunately they need to steal at least 6 more......met some dude from Ypsilanti (sp?)..in DC.....there on business...wearing a skunkweasle shirt....he went to a place called Northwood

Northwood is in Ohio near Toledo, geezer. In fact, I earned my first win as a high school sophomore starting pitcher was vs. Northwood, which traveled a long distance to play schools in my old stomping grounds over a Spring Break. Northwood High's players actually slept overnight in my high school's gymnasium. Now, I just need a bar stool, a beer and a jukebox playing a bad Bruce Springsteen song...your idol should be able to help me out with the first two of these.

Last edited:
There's also a Northwood University located in Michigan, up in the thumb region. Only know because there's an A-Hole downstairs that wears a pullover with the name on it from time to time. Probably the same person slow was hanging out with. He's about the same size as slow - 5'5", 5'6".

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
I'd bet the A-hole downstairs isn't so delusional that he refers to himself on an anonymous message board as "tripod," though.

There's also a Northwood University located in Michigan, up in the thumb region. Only know because there's an A-Hole downstairs that wears a pullover with the name on it from time to time. Probably the same person slow was hanging out with. He's about the same size as slow - 5'5", 5'6".
nah...he was 6 2 or 3.......and I amd 5ft 8.422769inches

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT