ADVERTISEMENT

Slovis Enters Transfer Portal…again

That's the new world we live in now. EVERY team is going to lose players, and that number is going up year by year. I would expect a dozen transfers minimum for most teams, and some may see a couple dozen transfers before all's said and done. Add the NIL, and teams are literally losing players/recruits to the highest bidder.

Stay tuned, as it's only going to get worse, unless they do something about it, but really... it's probably too late now. Rich get richer, and the poor become poorer.

Why only every week? They should be able to transfer during halftime of the game. That way, they can play for two different teams in the same game.
They should transfer during the quarters so they can play offense for one team and defense for the other.

I believe, for the most part, the transfer portal will eventually calm down. Once the evidence shows that only a FEW players are making $$$ and getting prominent roles on their new teams, while the vast majority are not seeing any $$$ or the field, things will normalize. Maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: pittmeister
Programs aligned with the most deep-pocketed boosters that are willing to push the envelope in using NIL as a recruiting tool are ideally positioned to thrive. Schools are calling the best players and telling him, here is what we will give you if you come here and not stay at such and such school. At the end of the day, that’s just real life. If we don’t do anything about it, within a year you lose him.

Or transfer during the play. They could turn a 10 yard loss into a 10 yard tackle for loss. Punters could turn on the team and turn it into some WWE entertainment.
The QB is back to pass, it's a long pass and.....it's a touchdown.....no, the WR changed teams during the play, it's intercepted!

I think they should just cut through the bs and have full on free agency, drafts, trades, etc. The SEC will be the AFC and the B10 will be the NFC. May as well go all in on this crap, its headed that way anyway.
Open it up to NFL pros to come play in the league as well. It's obviously no longer about getting an education.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT