ADVERTISEMENT

šŸ”„šŸ”„BREAKINGšŸ”„šŸ”„ Simms suspended

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (August 14, 2017) - West Virginia football coach Dana Holgorsen has suspended sophomore wide receiver Marcus Simms for the opening game of the 2017 season. In addition, Simms must fulfill certain requirements before his reinstatement to competition. He will be allowed to participate in team activities during the suspension.

ā€œWe have very high expectations for our student-athletes,ā€ said Holgorsen, ā€œand they know that how we represent this university is more important than their contribution on the field. While every case is unique and discipline imposed is based on varying factors, this suspension is warranted. It is my hope that Marcus works hard to fulfill his obligation as a member of our community and as a member of our football program.ā€

PREMIUM: Breaking down what Simms' suspension means and who will replace him in the lineup against the Hokies? ($)

Last edited:
I love it this shows that you care about your athletes future and not just what they have to offer to you for sports

I love it this shows that you care about your athletes future and not just what they have to offer to you for sports

Absolutely. Definitely encourage you to give our premium content a look as well for more on this and all things WVU related. Welcome to the site!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT