ADVERTISEMENT

Should statute be removed

mneilmont

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2008
Larger than life statue was displayed in newly(yesterday) opened park at Big Bend tunnel?

Would it be appropriate for gov money be used to destroy statue?

Last edited:
Way to make good use of that WVU Business English class!
I took the time to look the class up to see if it was still offered. If you are interested, it is Eng 105. It was a bitch back then and syllabus does not sound like a snap course today. If you fukin idiots are interested in what you are talking about. I doubt any of you had the balls to attack the course, assuming you went to WVU, which I seriously doubt.

I took the time to look the class up to see if it was still offered. If you are interested, it is Eng 105. It was a bitch back then and syllabus does not sound like a snap course today. If you fukin idiots are interested in what you are talking about. I doubt any of you had the balls to attack the course, assuming you went to WVU, which I seriously doubt.
[roll]

was it a statue or a statute?
Finally found the spelling difference in heading and corrected. Looked at your response and wondered why in hell you questioned the spelling. Apologize for attempted wise ass answer to your proper questioning.

Did you get too tired to finish your phrase (incomplete sentence)?

I think you should tutor dave on calculus instead of attempting to write using proper English.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT