ADVERTISEMENT

Shitty apology from a first-rate moron . . . .

Fingon

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2003
Davis, WV
www.hammerheadjigs.com
There should be no exemptions for vaccination except for the rare cases where a child has a legitimate, documentable adverse health reaction to the vaccine, which is known to occur in very rare cases. I'm not a fan of religious exemptions, but I suppose those are probably unavoidable in some cases too (the Amish would be a particular example)--I would hate for it to become like other issues, where religious freedom can be so widely defined that anyone could fit the criteria. If people are going to apply for an exemption from vaccination for their kids, it should be a bureaucratic pain in the ass: people with real and legitimate objections won't mind the paperwork and people who are just mindlessly following a fad will be prevented from opting out just by checking one box.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/13/rob

he's a Kennedy...to wit he thinks he can say anything

and get away with it.......the trappings of privilege.......remind you of another "iconic" American family, one of whose members is running for office?

Vaccination is not an issue for the Amish because they operate their own schools.

Jehovah's Witnesses and Christian Scientists and a handful of other may qualify for a religious exemption. As far as I'm concerned, the rest of the anti-vaccine crowd is just a bunch of mouth-breathing ultra liberal drones who don't know sheep sh*t from buckshot, so I'm with you: it should be harder to get a vaccination exemption than it is to qualify for a mortgage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT