ADVERTISEMENT

Shew... Joe Manchin got played

The future of our Grandchildren.
Tell your Party leaders to focus on policy and less on stolen election claims. Should be easy with the past 2 years to win it in 2024 and the next midterms in 2026. Right?

EDIT: Imagine if they had been doing this from June-November, the prime election season for the midterms.

Republicans have the House now. That's huge. Spending bills start there/end there. Right? So what are you worried about?
Wait. So now the constitution is gonna matter to the democrats? Did Obama care start in the house? It didn't. Maybe try to learn some history before being a snarky little shitbag.

Reactions: 30CAT
Tell your Party leaders to focus on policy and less on stolen election claims. Should be easy with the past 2 years to win it in 2024 and the next midterms in 2026. Right?

EDIT: Imagine if they had been doing this from June-November, the prime election season for the midterms.
Just turn off msnbc moron. You can always tell just how much TV someone watches by reading the stupidity of theor words.

Reactions: 30CAT
Wait. So now the constitution is gonna matter to the democrats? Did Obama care start in the house? It didn't. Maybe try to learn some history before being a snarky little shitbag.
It is funded there. Check it out.

Actually they need to do what the Democrats are doing only better. They really aren't my party. I just prefer to "fight" with them than the New Democrat Party. Too Marxist for me.

Just turn off msnbc moron. You can always tell just how much TV someone watches by reading the stupidity of theor words.
I watch no Fox, MSNBC, CNN.

Using your same logic, you can judge someone's intelligence by watching their spelling on a message board. :joy:

Hey, Dave:

The bill that became the ACA, H.R. 3590, originated in the House as the Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009. It was gutted by the Senate and replaced with the ACA before being passed and sent back to the House for final passage.

I watch no Fox, MSNBC, CNN.

Using your same logic, you can judge someone's intelligence by watching their spelling on a message board. :joy:

Yore on to something there. You shoukd at least watch Tucker Carlson. You don't have to agree with him on everything. Just watch it for a week.

It is funded there. Check it out.
Yes but it didn't originate there. That is the point. There was a whole Supreme Court case about it and they somehow figured out a way to reinvent the words to get around the constitution. A tax became a fee and voila. Hoping that having a republican house will keep that from happening again is a little retarded.

Yes but it didn't originate there. That is the point. There was a whole Supreme Court case about it and they somehow figured out a way to reinvent the words to get around the constitution. A tax became a fee and voila. Hoping that having a republican house will keep that from happening again is a little retarded.
It did originate there. Just started as a different name, got sent to Senate, marked up, and then the political dealing began.

Regardless, it is still funded there. Bitching about the legality isn’t a way to fight it. If Republicans are against it, we will find out if they fund it starting soon. Since the House controls allocations.

ADVERTISEMENT