ADVERTISEMENT

Sherondo, VA at Martinsburg Friday night showdown

In fairness to Bluefield, LB is a 3 A school which is about 300 kids larger.
I am not knocking Bluefield. I think they are one of the best teams in WV but they are a AA school. uder has them beating everyone in Charlotte but they lost to a good but not great team in Roanoke.

I am not knocking Bluefield. I think they are one of the best teams in WV but they are a AA school. uder has them beating everyone in Charlotte but they lost to a good but not great team in Roanoke.
Guy has to be trolling. Nobody that stupid would be allowed to use a computer or near electricity.

2 stars didn’t play for Bluefield. Another got hurt early and didn’t return. Fairmont Senior is top AA team this year cause QB Connor Neal makes their offense unstoppable. WVU or Marshall should get Neal. He’s a star and a real late bloomer 2 year starter. Fairmont Senior will light even Bluefield up. Fairmont Senior is also physical. They would beat most teams this year in almost any state. High school football teams come up when they have a wave of big time players. Right now Fairmont Senior is enjoying a wave. Waves don’t last but right now they got it.

Martinsburg dominates as usual. Martinsburg is top team in WV. They would be top team in most states. They are that good.

2 stars didn’t play for Bluefield. Another got hurt early and didn’t return. Fairmont Senior is top AA team this year cause QB Connor Neal makes their offense unstoppable. WVU or Marshall should get Neal. He’s a star and a real late bloomer 2 year starter. Fairmont Senior will light even Bluefield up. Fairmont Senior is also physical. They would beat most teams this year in almost any state. High school football teams come up when they have a wave of big time players. Right now Fairmont Senior is enjoying a wave. Waves don’t last but right now they got it.

Martinsburg dominates as usual. Martinsburg is top team in WV. They would be top team in most states. They are that good.
Everyone played for Bluefield. Stop making excuses.

You are totally delusional. They are a medium size school in most states.

Bluefield lost a fluke game upset without 3 stars. Team they lost to is good but it was monumental upset. Won’t matter cause Fairmont Senior will easily win state title. It will be a blowout. Fairmont Senior has 2 WVU studs on defense and a D1 QB that throws like a pro. WVU needs to offer Neal now. He has become a bigtime high level star in senior year.

Bluefield lost a fluke game upset without 3 stars. Team they lost to is good but it was monumental upset. Won’t matter cause Fairmont Senior will easily win state title. It will be a blowout. Fairmont Senior has 2 WVU studs on defense and a D1 QB that throws like a pro. WVU needs to offer Neal now. He has become a bigtime high level star in senior year.
You just said 3 hours ago the Bluefield was back and would beat everyone in Charlotte and now you have them getting blown out by Fairmont Senior. How about you go take a drink from the fountain of STFU.

You just said 3 hours ago the Bluefield was back and would beat everyone in Charlotte and now you have them getting blown out by Fairmont Senior. How about you go take a drink from the fountain of STFU.
He's lost it

Capital and WVU star Kerry Martin beat undefeated Huntington tonight. Martin put on a show.

Amir Richardson put on a show tonight for University. Going to be a star at WVU.

Martinsburg rocked a solid Hedgesville team 69-3. Martinsburg is one of top 25 teams in entire USA easy. Real deal.

Wheeling Park 5-1 at home in a barn burner vs 6-0 on rise Musselman. Musselman scores in 4th too take lead in front of huge Wheeling Island crowd in AAA showdown. 41-35 Musselman in lead in 4th.

Bluefield is good when all the stars are healthy and playing but will get destroyed by Fairmont Senior and Martinsburg this year. This is top Fairmont Senior team in decades. QB Neal elevates offense and coach is good. 2 future Mountaineers on defense.

Bluefield is not top 3 in WV. They are good but Martinsburg and Fairmont Senior are much better this year. Spring Valley also better.

Why is this WV self hating loser trying to talk about Bluefield like they are top team in WV???Bluefield is 4-5 in WV. They are only AA. They are very good and lost to a good team that upset them flukely. Won’t matter Fairmont Senior will blow Bluefield out this year. Won’t be close. Bluefield would still easily beat most in Charlotte area. Bluefield had stars out tonight.

Martinsburg would destroy everybody in NC. They are animals.

Fairmont Senior has their best team in last 40 years. QB Connor Neal is special. Zach Frazier and Rhett Heston will start for WVU defense in a few years. Studs. Fairmont Senior will easily win AA title.

Why is this WV self hating loser trying to talk about Bluefield like they are top team in WV???Bluefield is 4-5 in WV. They are only AA. They are very good and lost to a good team that upset them flukely. Won’t matter Fairmont Senior will blow Bluefield out this year. Won’t be close. Bluefield would still easily beat most in Charlotte area. Bluefield had stars out tonight.

Martinsburg would destroy everybody in NC. They are animals.

Fairmont Senior has their best team in last 40 years. QB Connor Neal is special. Zach Frazier and Rhett Heston will start for WVU defense in a few years. Studs. Fairmont Senior will easily win AA title.
3 hours ago you were telling us how great Bluefield is. Dont hurt yourself backpeddling moron.

They are good but not even top 4-5 in WV. Connor Neal will light them up in AA state title. RB Caleb Walker is back for Fairmint Senior after breaking jaw in game 1. Fairmont Senior is going to easily win AA title. Martinsburg is top team in state.

They are good but not even top 4-5 in WV. Connor Neal will light them up in AA state title. RB Caleb Walker is back for Fairmint Senior after breaking jaw in game 1. Fairmont Senior is going to easily win AA title. Martinsburg is top team in state.
By the end of the night you will have gone from declaring them back to not even top 20. You are one crazy little shitforbrains.

Good team but Martinsburg, Fairmont Senior, Spring Valley, Capital, Musselman would all beat them.

Why you trying to run a very good AA team down? They are good but not even top AA team in WV. That award goes to Fairmont Senior this year. Fairmont Senior will win state title in AA this year easy. Bluefield would still be good in any state.

Why you trying to run a very good AA team down? They are good but not even top AA team in WV. That award goes to Fairmont Senior this year. Fairmont Senior will win state title in AA this year easy. Bluefield would still be good in any state.
I am not running anyone down you imbecile. You are the one who said they were the greatest only to change your tune 3 hours later. You can run your mouth all you want but when it counted Bluefield beat Faimonts ass.

@WVpride304 I checked the bluefield paper, no mention of anybody missing the game, except the entire offensive team.

304 can get a bunch of guys on a WVU board to seemingly root against WV high school teams through sheer douchey ignorance and his unlikeable nature.

304 can get a bunch of guys on a WVU board seemingly root against WV high school teams through sheer douchey ignorance and his unlikeable nature.
The sad thing is nobody is bashing WV teams but 304 is the only one who doesnt realize what happens to state schools when they cross the borders to play average teams from other states. morgantown made the playoffs last year but list to a putsburgh team by 40 and lost to Stuebanville by 50.

@WVpride304 I checked the bluefield paper, no mention of anybody missing the game, except the entire offensive team.

Some of Beavers offense
is in Marshall and Pitt as Grey Shirts....

Probably a wake up for Beaver, hopefully

Last edited:
Fluke upset and Juice was hurt missed half of game. 2 other starters out. Bluefield has beat everybody they play from VA most years.

Morgantown High is down last couple years. What’s your point they have become a doormat in WV.

Martinsburg steps out of state and owns, abuses other teams.

Wheeling Park destroyed teams from DC for years and beat Taylor Allderdice easily. Wheeling Park is average in WV.

Fairmont Senior will blow out Bluefield this year.

Martinsburg is elite nationally.

Not last year...

So let's wait because
Fairmount choked
last years championship
by early unnecessary DUMB
celebration by QB
while going in to ICE the game.
Fairmont choked

Let's wait, Beaver will improve

Last edited:
Fluke upset and Juice was hurt missed half of game. 2 other starters out. Bluefield has beat everybody they play from VA most years.

Morgantown High is down last couple years. What’s your point they have become a doormat in WV.

Martinsburg steps out of state and owns, abuses other teams.

Wheeling Park destroyed teams from DC for years and beat Taylor Allderdice easily. Wheeling Park is average in WV.
Juice was playing when they were down 17-3. You are a liar or a fool. Bottom line is that you were wrong and you know nothing about HS football. I have exposed you as an ignorant wannabe.

Reactions: Airport
Hedgesville is NOT solid, dork. They lost to a 2A Maryland school in 25 seconds in a suspended game LOL God you're lost....
I lived in Winchester back in the late 80's to late 90's, and went to all the Appleman games, including the year they went 6-4, and then ran through the playoffs, defeating Bluefield in the AA title game. Anyways, I still have friends back there, and they tell me that Musselman is not all that good this year. Yes, they're undefeated, but they told me flat out that they would get stomped by the best 4 or 5 AAA teams in the state. I guess we'll see that next week when they travel up Route 11 to face the dawgs.

I lived in Winchester back in the late 80's to late 90's, and went to all the Appleman games, including the year they went 6-4, and then ran through the playoffs, defeating Bluefield in the AA title game. Anyways, I still have friends back there, and they tell me that Musselman is not all that good this year. Yes, they're undefeated, but they told me flat out that they would get stomped by the best 4 or 5 AAA teams in the state. I guess we'll see that next week when they travel up Route 11 to face the dawgs.

Used to watch Todd Mosby QB the applemen and kept up with panhandle teams for years. Those teams would get dogged in the playoffs

Used to watch Todd Mosby QB the applemen and kept up with panhandle teams for years. Those teams would get dogged in the playoffs
Martinsburg and Salem, the one near roanoke, are palying home and home next year. Should be a good matchup between two good programs.

Anybody remember when Denero Marriott played for Musselman? I think he went on to play at Marshall after Hargrave.
I remember him at Mussleman, and watched many of his games. I think he graduated in '97 or '98. I moved out of that area in 99. He was a pretty decent player for Marshall as well.

ADVERTISEMENT