ADVERTISEMENT

Sherondo, VA at Martinsburg Friday night showdown

And now the OP went full retard, as he is wont to do to. I'm in the camp that views Martinsburg a class above WV and slowly but surely making its name known in its area...which includes DC teams, but it's nowhere near the level of teams in the South. For Christ's sake WVpride, Miami became a national power by getting all the standouts within a 30 mile radius. Clemson built itself up by dominating just SC recruiting. Get your head out of the clouds (or your a$$) and see reality.
Same can be said for Georgia cleaning up in Ga.

You have smoked yourself retarded and I can't take you serious. I don't think you'll ever get the grasp of teams outside of WV being good. I'm local to Martinsburg and I've seen teams from Pittsburgh, DC, NoVa, SC and NC. Byrnes HS in SC would dust Martinsburg and it would be over by halftime. FACTS
Same for a few WPIAL teams.

Pratt keeps sucking off Keatoncornerloser and making up nonsense. He’s worse than the woman accusing Kavanaugh.

Pratt you don’t have anybody worth a shit giving you any high school knowledge in any of these places. Just stop. You got owned as usual. The stuff you say about high school sports is so 20 years ago and before. You definitely don’t know SC. Your one of those arm chair white dumbasses that assumes every all black team from a big city is good. Actually many of those teams are horrible. WV teams have stepped on inner city teams from DC for years. Half of inner city teams in Baltimore and around country are pee wee slow stiffs. You would be surprised how bad many of those teams are. Martinsburg, Fairmont Senior and good WV teams would blow those cream puffs away.
Fairmont isnt even the best team in their class in WV.

Pratt you just pull shit from out of your head without actually seeing any of these teams in state or out. I don’t think you attend much high school football nowadays. I know your going to say but I’ve been to the WPIAL. Your going off what you heard 15 years ago. Things change bud.

Actually last November I was at the Monroeville/Woodland Hills game. Our friends live in Monroeville and the husband went to WH. AND I SERIOUSLY doubt that you attend as many WV games as you say you have. I've been going to Martinsburg area games since Smokie Grantham was catching passes, Denero Marriott was running for Musselman and Grant Noel was passing for Frankfort. So yeah, don't try to tell me what you know.

Bluefield had several suspended players that year and was not as good as they have become now. Bluefield would blow away just about anybody in Charlotte area right now. Same with Fairmont Senior and definitely Martinsburg.

Martinsburg just put 50 on a top VA team without power 5 WVU commit Grantham.

NC high school football is not great considering that state now has over 10 million people. It’s like this is it. You would expect better. Only few good teams down there and they have to recruit to be good. You would be shocked how stiffed out those teams are. Chumps all over the field on most of those NC teams state wide.

Also Clemson wins with players from out of state and everywhere. SC high school football isn’t as good as you think. The teams are mostly bad but they have a few individual stars state wide to recruit yearly. It’s not what you think. Half of SC population is old and lives on coastal areas. They don’t play football.

Also Clemson wins with players from out of state and everywhere. SC high school football isn’t as good as you think. The teams are mostly bad but they have a few individual stars state wide to recruit yearly. It’s not what you think. Half of SC population is old and lives on coastal areas. They don’t play football.
I just looked, and oddly enough, Clemson has 61 players on the squad from the Carolinas, and it's evenly split amongst North & South Carolina.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Bluefield had several suspended players that year and was not as good as they have become now. Bluefield would blow away just about anybody in Charlotte area right now. Same with Fairmont Senior and definitely Martinsburg.

Hmmmm....no Sherando? #UderFail
Stone Bridge (Ashburn) 6-0 49.0 11.3 +1
2 Highland Springs 7-0 46.1 2.5 -1
3 Westfield (Chantilly) 6-0 42.7 19.6 +2
4 Colonial Forge (Stafford) 7-0 42.7 12.7 +13
5 Manchester (Midlothian) 6-0 41.1 7.0 -2
6 Northside (Roanoke) 7-0 40.0 15.0 -2
7 Oscar Smith (Chesapeake) 5-0 39.1 3.0 +1
8 Centreville (Clifton) 7-0 38.5 7.5 -2
9 Lafayette (Williamsburg) 4-0 37.7 10.2 +12
10 Broad Run (Ashburn) 5-1 37.7 11.0 +6
11 Indian River (Chesapeake) 6-0 37.0 1.6 -2
12 Dinwiddie 6-0 36.5 5.6 --
13 Blacksburg 7-0 36.3 7.7 -2
14 Eastern View (Culpeper) 7-0 36.1 1.1 -1
15 Flint Hill (Oakton) 5-0 34.8 -2.0 -8
16 Lake Taylor (Norfolk) 6-0 34.6 5.9 -1
17 Louisa County (Mineral) 6-0 33.3 5.9 -3
18 Massaponax (Spotsylvania) 6-1 33.1 13.1 -8
19 Heritage (Lynchburg) 5-1 32.1 18.0 +3
20 Woodbridge 6-0 32.1 -0.9 --
21 East Rockingham (Elkton) 6-0 32.0 -2.3 +3
22 Jefferson Forest (Forest) 6-0 31.8 3.1 -4
23 Henrico (Richmond) 4-1 31.0 9.3 +2
24 Hopewell 5-0 29.9 7.0 +9
25 Episcopal (Alexandria) 4-0 29.4 7.2 --

Charlotte Country Day is a small private school. Just about wvery team in Charlotte would be a handful for Bluefield.

Charlotte Country Day is a small private school. Just about wvery team in Charlotte would be a handful for Bluefield.

Mallard Creek, Providence Day and Charlotte Day would all smash....

Hell, Providence Day used to come up here and kick the shit out of some of the best local basketball teams in the state of MD. They ran DeMatha thru the ringer when they had Joe Forte and Keith Bogans.

Charlotte Country Day is a small private school. Just about every team in Charlotte would be a handful for Bluefield.

Yes........I tend to agree. Bluefield is a small AA school that competes at all levels in WV and usually beats the southwestern VA schools like Richlands, Tazewell, Graham, etc. Can they beat the big city schools in NC? Not really but.............never say never. Believe me when I tell you that they will run the table in WV class AA ................AGAIN! Warez

Yes........I tend to agree. Bluefield is a small AA school that competes at all levels in WV and usually beats the southwestern VA schools like Richlands, Tazewell, Graham, etc. Can they beat the big city schools in NC? Not really but.............never say never. Believe me when I tell you that they will run the table in WV class AA ................AGAIN! Warez

Maybe just maybe

You all should get out
and go see Bluefield play live,
especially this season ...

Vice making 2nd hand opinions
Then treating as "the gospel"...

Maybe just maybe...

Graham has an interesting QB,
who from what I understand is a Purdue committ...think his name is Allen...

Looked good

Last edited:
Maybe just maybe

You all should get out
and go see Bluefield play live,
especially this season ...

Vice making 2nd hand opinions
Then treating as "the gospel"...

Maybe just maybe...

Graham has an interesting QB,
who from what I understand is a Purdue committ...think his name is Allen...

Looked good
He's recruited as a DB

Hmmmm....no Sherando? #UderFail
Stone Bridge (Ashburn) 6-0 49.0 11.3 +1
2 Highland Springs 7-0 46.1 2.5 -1
3 Westfield (Chantilly) 6-0 42.7 19.6 +2
4 Colonial Forge (Stafford) 7-0 42.7 12.7 +13
5 Manchester (Midlothian) 6-0 41.1 7.0 -2
6 Northside (Roanoke) 7-0 40.0 15.0 -2
7 Oscar Smith (Chesapeake) 5-0 39.1 3.0 +1
8 Centreville (Clifton) 7-0 38.5 7.5 -2
9 Lafayette (Williamsburg) 4-0 37.7 10.2 +12
10 Broad Run (Ashburn) 5-1 37.7 11.0 +6
11 Indian River (Chesapeake) 6-0 37.0 1.6 -2
12 Dinwiddie 6-0 36.5 5.6 --
13 Blacksburg 7-0 36.3 7.7 -2
14 Eastern View (Culpeper) 7-0 36.1 1.1 -1
15 Flint Hill (Oakton) 5-0 34.8 -2.0 -8
16 Lake Taylor (Norfolk) 6-0 34.6 5.9 -1
17 Louisa County (Mineral) 6-0 33.3 5.9 -3
18 Massaponax (Spotsylvania) 6-1 33.1 13.1 -8
19 Heritage (Lynchburg) 5-1 32.1 18.0 +3
20 Woodbridge 6-0 32.1 -0.9 --
21 East Rockingham (Elkton) 6-0 32.0 -2.3 +3
22 Jefferson Forest (Forest) 6-0 31.8 3.1 -4
23 Henrico (Richmond) 4-1 31.0 9.3 +2
24 Hopewell 5-0 29.9 7.0 +9
25 Episcopal (Alexandria) 4-0 29.4 7.2 --
I said that Sherando was not a top school in VA.

He's recruited as a DB

Yes airport
I saw him play Bluefield WVa
(Beaver Graham Game
and with all that Beaver talent
I thought Cameron Allen was,
as a QB, the best player on the field....
On
Both teams in 2nd half...

But Beaver smoked Graham....

Yes
Cameron Allen #12 Graham GMen

Last edited:
Yes airport
I saw him play Bluefield WVa
(Beaver Graham Game
and with all that Beaver talent
I thought Cameron Allen was,
as a QB, the best player on the field....
On
Both teams in 2nd half...

But Beaver smoked Graham....

Yes
Cameron Allen #12 Graham GMen
Still not being recruited as a QB. Just pointing that out. He obviously is a good player.

Still not being recruited as a QB. Just pointing that out. He obviously is a good player.

Yep ...that's what heard, down there...
But he can play QB....

I wonder how he ended up at Purdue
being from Bluefield Va??
Do you know??

I'll have to figure that out
Bluefield Va to Purdue

Got to tell you,
most HS corners don't get
enough proper work at CB in HS

Yep ...that's what heard, down there...
But he can play QB....

I wonder how he ended up at Purdue
being from Bluefield Va??
Do you know??

I'll have to figure that out
Bluefield Va to Purdue

Got to tell you,
most HS corners don't get
enough proper work at CB in HS
like most do, they camp and get offered

Dave idiot Charlotte has lots of very bad teams. I mean real bad. There is only like 2 teams in that entire area that could play with Martinsburg. It’s not a hot bed of talent there in Charlotte area. It’s highly average.

WVU doesn’t get much from NC. Never has. Leftover talent in NC is D2 level. NC is no Florida.

Last edited:
Also Clemson recruits most of the good players from out of state. Even WV has 35 players or so on roster from WV. Their is no 1 Carolina. North Carolina is a different state than South Carolina. Out of state is out of state.

SC Gamecocks have said for years that SC doesn’t have lots of talent to pick from. You would be shocked how bad most high school teams are in that state. Go see for yourself.

Dave idiot Charlotte has lots of very bad teams. I mean real bad. There is only like 2 teams in that entire area that could play with Martinsburg. It’s not a hot bed of talent there in Charlotte area. It’s highly average.

WVU doesn’t get much from NC. Never has. Leftover talent in NC is D2 level. NC is no Florida.
Martinsburg would not have a winning record playing in Charlotte. Thats not a knock on Martinsburg.

Dave your lost man. Charlotte has many bad teams. Martinsburg would destroy that area. You clearly are stuck in your head. You haven’t seen Martinsburg or all the bad Charlotte teams. Nobody even shows up to the games in Charlotte.

Dave your lost man. Charlotte has many bad teams. Martinsburg would destroy that area. You clearly are stuck in your head. You haven’t seen Martinsburg or all the bad Charlotte teams. Nobody even shows up to the games in Charlotte.
I have followed Charlotte area schools for 20 years and WV HS football for 40. Martisnburg is the best team in WV and they would lose to a dozen teams in Charlotte. Lets not even talk about Gastonia and Concord area teams. There are bad teams everywhere moron.

Who cares about attendance? Serious question....are you mentally retarded?

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
Dave you need to actually go to some high school games in these areas. You clearly are overatting Charlotte area high school football. You think big city and just assume. Many little bad, slow, weak teams in Charlotte area. It’s actually very surprising.

Martinsburg would blast everybody down there. Only about 2 really good overall teams around Charlotte.

Dave you need to actually go to some high school games in these areas. You clearly are overatting Charlotte area high school football. You think big city and just assume. Many little bad, slow, weak teams in Charlotte area. It’s actually very surprising.

Martinsburg would blast everybody down there. Only about 2 really good overall teams around Charlotte.
How many games have you been to in Charlotte? You spend friday night at Marshall games herdtoad.

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
Dave you are clearly trying to build up where you moved to. Those teams you mentioned would get owned by Martinsburg. Name the teams you think are so good around Charlotte. You got maybe 1-2 teams that could play with Martinsburg. You are trying to build up your area. You clearly are retarded or stuck 20 years ago. Martinsburg today would kill all those Charlotte teams. Charlotte is no hotbed of great teams. It’s only 1-2 real good teams. Rest are average or terrible.

Last edited:
I went to 1 Marshall game on a Saturday. I go to all WVU games except for 1.

I’ve seen high school football in Charlotte area and it’s not that good overall. Stop trying to falsely and stupidly build up where moved to. You clearly don’t realize how good Martinsburg program has become.

Dave you are clearly trying to build up where you moved to. Those teams you mentioned would get owned by Martinsburg. Name the teams you think are so good around Charlotte. You got maybe 1-2 teams that could play with Martinsburg. You are trying to build up your area. You clearly are retarted or stuck 20 years ago. Martinsburg today would kill all those Charlotte teams. Charlotte is no hotbed of great teams. It’s only 1-2 real good teams. Rest are average or terrible.
I dont live in Charlotte. What is retarted? Martinsburg is a good team but North Carolina is top 10 in D1 recruits by state. It is no Georgia but it is comparable to Penn and Ohio.

So you live in Charlotte area but not city limits? NC is average considering how big the population is. Again Martinsburg of today would blow out almost everybody in Charlotte area. I got a relative involved in coaching in that area last year and trust me Martinsburg would destroy those Charlotte teams. Only 1-2 teams in Charlotte area that could play Martinsburg tough. The difference would come down to QB play. Martinsburg would win the city championship in Charlotte. Those teams have to recruit to even play with Martinsburg.

You clearly don’t follow the high school ball enough. You just assume big city.......this current Fairmont Senior team with Connor Neal at QB would beat most teams in Charlotte area easily. Neal is a dominant high school passer. This year they could beat a lot of teams anywhere. Sometimes QB play elevates a team a lot in high school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT