ADVERTISEMENT

Sheila Jackson Lee sued for wrongful termination after rape claim

Lol, only Trump rubes feel threatened by the "Me too" movement. Grab em by the pussy ya real Amuricans.

better ask Harvey Weinstein about that hadn't we?.....or kevin spacey and his d***grabbing.........but Trump is much much worse.....just because he's Trump....right?
I know there are ass hats like trump abusing their power over women in both parties, and yet I agree with the "me too" movement, guess I didn't word it slow enough for you, you see anybody on here on the left worrying about it like it threatens your tribe? And them folks you named are in court, your boy is president and defended by his ass pimples like you, lmfao.

I know there are ass hats like trump abusing their power over women in both parties, and yet I agree with the "me too" movement, guess I didn't word it slow enough for you, you see anybody on here on the left worrying about it like it threatens your tribe? And them folks you named are in court, your boy is president and defended by his ass pimples like you, lmfao.
my tribe in heap good shape....pocahantas no belong my people...squaw speak with forked tongue...will spend much wampum ......result still be same just like Custer.....beware paleface

Reactions: lenny4wvu
better ask Harvey Weinstein about that hadn't we?.....or kevin spacey and his d***grabbing.........but Trump is much much worse.....just because he's Trump....right?

Three men, two of which were fired from their jobs and are being criminally charged....one who isn't.....

You guys sure went after them for it........yet you are quiet about Trump.....
i believe he did it.......but he wasn't holding a public office...there IS a difference...and if you are going to disqualify someone from being president because he (or she) grabbed a pussy then there won't be more than 10 or 12 candidates left

i believe he did it.......but he wasn't holding a public office...there IS a difference...and if you are going to disqualify someone from being president because he (or she) grabbed a pussy then there won't be more than 10 or 12 candidates left

You left out "grabbed a pussy without permission"........kind of a big deal.

Shhhhhh

You ruin half my fun.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT