ADVERTISEMENT

Shaka whining

wvpaper

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2010
Heard him crying about the last play. What a crock. I counted 3 uncalled, blatant offensive fouls in Texas’ last two possessions and the block at the end on Simms’ tip was as clean as the driven snow.

Dude had to be worrying about his job.

Looked like defender palm tapped shooter which like an elbow tap is automatic call by refs. Ref missed it. Who cares! Like you said refs missed 10 fouls throughout the game against Texas. Great comeback win. On to TCU.

Definitely could have been a foul, but unless it's blatant, a good official isn't going to call that. Plus with only .3 seconds on the clock, I don't think he got the shot off in time. Per rule, only a tap is considered to be a legitimate shot, and that appeared to be more than a simple tap. Looked more like a catch and quick release.

Reactions: Euell
Looked like defender palm tapped shooter which like an elbow tap is automatic call by refs. Ref missed it. Who cares! Like you said refs missed 10 fouls throughout the game against Texas. Great comeback win. On to TCU.

Looked like you're blind as the ball was tipped (even both announcers said so and can clearly be seen on replay.) before the Elbow. A block was also thrown by 2 Texas players to clear an open patch for Simms which should have resulted in fouls on Texas. With 0.3 seconds to go there is a rule that clearly states you have to tip the ball in. Replay shows he caught and then shot. Which could explain why they didn't call any of the fouls.

Perhaps Shaka is whining because his job is on the line.

Texas doesn't know how to hire coaches. They had a decent basketball and football coach, and ran them both off.

Shaka also doesn't have disciplined players, and allows them to run amuck. That's why they blew a 19 pt lead. Once the undisciplined players began fighting amongst themselves, it was over.

Even the fake Texas fans should admit that.

Texas doesn't know how to hire coaches. They had a decent basketball and football coach, and ran them both off.

Shaka also doesn't have disciplined players, and allows them to run amuck. That's why they blew a 19 pt lead. Once the undisciplined players began fighting amongst themselves, it was over.

Even the fake Texas fans should admit that.

Point today that you have to fire football coaches.
Most schools aren't living in this same world.

Harbaugh should have been removed...

But Michigan doesn't want to live in this world
We will find out.
Even Dan Mullen is on the hot seat at Florida. They didn't extend him.

By Michigan extending Harbaugh they showed to some that football isn't that important

Point today that you have to fire football coaches.
Most schools aren't living in this same world.

Harbaugh should have been removed...

But Michigan doesn't want to live in this world
We will find out.
Even Dan Mullen is on the hot seat at Florida. They didn't extend him.

By Michigan extending Harbaugh they showed to some that football isn't that important
Pure hawg wash diversion tactic.

Thread is about Texas whining and crying over not being able to beat WVU.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Looked like you're blind as the ball was tipped (even both announcers said so and can clearly be seen on replay.) before the Elbow. A block was also thrown by 2 Texas players to clear an open patch for Simms which should have resulted in fouls on Texas. With 0.3 seconds to go there is a rule that clearly states you have to tip the ball in. Replay shows he caught and then shot. Which could explain why they didn't call any of the fouls.

Perhaps Shaka is whining because his job is on the line.

I may well be blind haha. Just looked like on replay the defender‘s fingers clearly went into the shooter’s palm hindering his follow through a bit which would be a foul. I wasn’t talking about anything with the elbow. I had no issue with a no call there and was happy there wasn’t one called.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I may well be blind haha. Just looked like on replay the defender‘s fingers clearly went into the shooter’s palm hindering his follow through a bit which would be a foul. I wasn’t talking about anything with the elbow. I had no issue with a no call there and was happy there wasn’t one called.

Follow through? 0.3 seconds a shot is not allowed. Has to be a tip in, you know volleyball. Fingers hit the hand after skimming the ball. Direction was slightly altered.

But never mind the football wedge block on Culver and the grab and jerk of the arm on Gabe that cleared the way for the illegal shot by Simms. Official on bottom screen saw the catch and shoot and waved off the entire play.

Texas choked and WVU won. Had nothing to do with that final illegal play.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
if they didn’t call all the moving screens, more like bull rushes, they could not call a questionable palm touch. Jmo

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Follow through? 0.3 seconds a shot is not allowed. Has to be a tip in, you know volleyball. Fingers hit the hand after skimming the ball. Direction was slightly altered.

But never mind the football wedge block on Culver and the grab and jerk of the arm on Gabe that cleared the way for the illegal shot by Simms. Official on bottom screen saw the catch and shoot and waved off the entire play.

Texas choked and WVU won. Had nothing to do with that final illegal play.

I thought the clock started kinda slow. It had to be a tip in but the shooter seem to catch it, hold it a fraction then shot.

ADVERTISEMENT