ADVERTISEMENT

Senate Republicans seek to delay a vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation

The FBI investigates anything the POTUS directs them to, idiot.

The FBI investigates matters related to a SCOTUS nominee, idiot.

You really aren’t this stupid?
I wasn't aware that President Trump has instructed the FBI to investigate this 35 year old case.....correct me if I'm wrong.
Are you aware the the FBI has done background investigations on this SCOTUS nominee.......OPPS.....they even knew about the letter.

I wasn't aware that President Trump has instructed the FBI to investigate this 35 year old case.....correct me if I'm wrong.
Are you aware the the FBI has done background investigations on this SCOTUS nominee.......OPPS.....they even knew about the letter.

Yes, the FBI has done some background check on the SCOTUS nominee, which is standard procedure.

Not sure what you meant in the rest of your confusion.

Christine Ford will not testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee next Monday per her lawyer on CNN. Wonder why.......Kavanaugh is willing and ready.

Christine Ford will not testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee next Monday per her lawyer on CNN. Wonder why.......Kavanaugh is willing and ready.
Gotta love this one: "The lawyers for Ford predicted the hearing, as now scheduled, “would include interrogation by senators who appear to have made up their minds” that she is “mistaken” and mixed up."
Yep...the same ones that have their minds made up that Kavanaugh assaulted her.

Gotta love this one: "The lawyers for Ford predicted the hearing, as now scheduled, “would include interrogation by senators who appear to have made up their minds” that she is “mistaken” and mixed up."
Yep...the same ones that have their minds made up that Kavanaugh assaulted her.

No Senators have said Kavanaugh assaulted her.

Senators have said “she is confused.”

See how it works?

Even Feinstein says she can't tell whats truthful..."Now, I can't say everything's truthful. I don't know."

Ford says she won't testify until after the FBI investigates.
Hahahahaha

What is there to investigate? There is 3 people to talk to and their statements are all already public. Mind you, Brett Kavanaugh has gone through 6 FBI background checks. 6 of them.

She won’t show? Cool.

ITT: Board liberals look really dumb and embarrass themselves.

Also known as: an average day on the wvsports.com OT Board.

Dna_6FgUYAARrse.jpg:large

She never said she wouldn’t.
Her lawyer said she would not be submitting herself to the hearing scheduled for Monday. She has her opportunity, up to her if she doesn’t want to do it. Doesn’t look good for her if she doesn’t show.

Self-serving statements written by someone’s lawyer aren’t exactly pillars of credibility. They certainly are not acceptable as evidence. That applies to Ford, Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. I would love to be able to write my client’s story and have that accepted as my client’s testimony.

Several things i find intriguing based on handling sexual harassment and assault cases. If Ford is making this up, why did she place a third person, let alone a friend of Kavanaugh’s, in the room, who could dispute her story? Why won’t Mark Judge appear and testify, even to say Ford is wrong? Why is Ford willing to have a law enforcement agency investigate this, and then testify?

Self-serving statements written by someone’s lawyer aren’t exactly pillars of credibility. They certainly are not acceptable as evidence. That applies to Ford, Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. I would love to be able to write my client’s story and have that accepted as my client’s testimony.

Several things i find intriguing based on handling sexual harassment and assault cases. If Ford is making this up, why did she place a third person, let alone a friend of Kavanaugh’s, in the room, who could dispute her story? Why won’t Mark Judge appear and testify, even to say Ford is wrong? Why is Ford willing to have a law enforcement agency investigate this, and then testify?

The whole thing is designed to have a circus atmosphere. Exactly the reason why F uckstein held the letter. It's all for dramatic effect.

But he won’t go under oath to support it.

He doesn't need to. Her accusation is negligible. No date, time, location, but it was a party, with uhhh, some people. But Kavanaugh definitely did it. So much so I had the libs wait until after his hearings to go public.

GFOH

Here is a sincere question:

If trump ordered the FBI to investigate, do you think they would?

Probably. Why would he order such a thing? She doesn't have a date, a location, and discrepancies in who was there. What concrete fact can you actually come to?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT