ADVERTISEMENT

Senate Republicans seek to delay a vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation

So you think he attempted to rape her? But you’re upset that it’s a factor in his confirmation?
You idiot.....you asked what she was maybe lying about.......I replied: "Attempted rape".

That's not true. They said it was not something for them to investigate.

Is something that happened in high school enough to wreck a career? Probably not. A lifetime appointment to the highest court in the nation? I think so. Especially a sexual assault. ***** IF TRUE*****
There should be others if what she said is true. If there are no others, she either made it up or is mistaken.
FkvQsz.gif

So you think he attempted to rape her? But you’re upset that it’s a factor in his confirmation?

If true, I think a 17 year old drunk kid tried to hookup with her in a terrible manner. IF true.

You idiot.....you asked what she was maybe lying about.......I replied: "Attempted rape".

Your mama is the only idiot I see.

You said you believed her but now you’re saying she is lying. So which is it? Do you believe her or not? What is the “something” that happened that isn’t attempted rape? And how have you arrived at this conclusion?

If true, I think a 17 year old drunk kid tried to hookup with her in a terrible manner. IF true.

I was 17 once. I never did anything to any girls that resulted in them telling their therapist about it 30 year later.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
I was 17 once. I never did anything to any girls that resulted in them telling their therapist about it 30 year later.

Neither did I, but I did know a guy that was falsely accused and had it nearly ruin his life. I also guarantee there were plenty of girls in your school, in all schools, that had similar experiences to what this woman is claiming.

Neither did I, but I did know a guy that was falsely accused and had it nearly ruin his life. I also guarantee there were plenty of girls in your school, in all schools, that had similar experiences to what this woman is claiming.

And none of those guys should grow up to sit on the SC.

No surprise whatsoever ( Zip, Zero, Nada ) coming from the Shithole and Dem Party. Two Words, ...... “Hail Mary” ......... Dems continue in a state of panic & desperation. Americans continue to get a clearer picture of their representatives ....... It’s all good. “They are who we thought they are”.
No disagreement at all. It does bother me that we have so many (some entrenched establishment Republicans) who see a grain of sand and treat it as if it were mt. Everest.This college professor, former teen drama queen (it seems) knows not when the 'supposed incident' occurred, where it occurred and, it seems, numerous other quite pertinent details but yet receiving the attention of one with impeccable documentation of all she claims. An then, on the other hand are dozens of class mates, even former firl friends, noting, in writing that the judge was a gentleman and never made such advances. Same holds for female college and law school associates. Also no hints of such accusations during professional career. WOW, one letter that is largely devoid of fact and widely denied by Kananaugh and by the other male she placed at the scene and so many are so willing to think all she has claimed is true and worthy of immediate conviction and tossing the magnificent years of service and actions onward females. Absolute BS , I say ignore the letter and consider the source to be of limited believability.

Republicans missing the obvious solution, .......... donate a few bucks to the Clinton Foundation and in return let Hillary do her thing. Seem to remember she was at one time in charge of the “Bimbo” eruption . Young lady wouldn’t have prayer against the highly skilled and experienced Hildabeast.

Wreck his career? Not allowing a Rapey McRapenstein to sit on the highest court in the land is not “wrecking his career”. Merrick Garland had the exact same punishment for having the audacity of being nominated by a Democrat. FOH with this “wrecking his career” bullshit.
if he did it then fry him....if he didn't then someone owes him and his family a big apology, but do you think that will happen?.......why didn't this person come forward before now?....why did Feinstein sit on the info for so long?....you can't tell me or any real thinking person that this is not a last gasp, last ditch effort to keep the SCOTUS from swinging to the right...where it should be

I'd recommend that you skip tasting the cigars, stick to the bourbon.
I don’t taste the cigars. I smoke the damn things. They’re delicious. Brought a couple of boxes back from the DR when I was down there.

Been lucky with some Sazerac this last month. Knob Creek rye is surprisingly good for its price.

I don't do your sophisticated taste soirees with a side of lung cancer. I do it the American way. Watching football.
You’ve obviously had Sagamore, right?

The American way? Watching football? I do it the bourbon way, fancy ice and pinky out, like a goddamn gentleman. Some of us are just born with class, Coop.

So you think she was assualted and needed therapy as a result...

...and then decided to falsely accuse a SC appointee and make a grand spectacle of it all with her as the center of attention and the target from backlash....because?
She’s a liberal piece of shit would be my first guess. I’m betting she had all kinds of Antifa shit on her social media which is why it was professionally scrubbed.

There are far too many women that have come out on his side, everything from employees to past lovers and girlfriends. Unless someone else comes forward, I’m inclined to believe the woman is lying.

At best, if the liberals succeed in tanking him, there is going to be an even more conservative selection put forth. You all have no chance of stopping this confirmation.

She’s a liberal piece of shit would be my first guess. I’m betting she had all kinds of Antifa shit on her social media which is why it was professionally scrubbed.

There are far too many women that have come out on his side, everything from employees to past lovers and girlfriends. Unless someone else comes forward, I’m inclined to believe the woman is lying.

At best, if the liberals succeed in tanking him, there is going to be an even more conservative selection put forth. You all have no chance of stopping this confirmation.

Shocker!

LMAO!

ASSUALTED.......[roll]..this from the grammar and spelling police

I'm missing the issue with scrubbing social media. I think it makes sense. She's not some celebrity with celebrity friends. We've all seen how people act on social media. Ford and her friends would be bombarded. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Reactions: countryroads89
Mark Judge has announced he will not testify under oath.

Weird!
Hahaha I guess that’s one way to say this:

He has no recollection of the event nor of the behavior alleged by Brett Kavenaugh. He didn’t ask to be a part of this and has no interest in speaking publicly on the matter.

I'm missing the issue with scrubbing social media. I think it makes sense. She's not some celebrity with celebrity friends. We've all seen how people act on social media. Ford and her friends would be bombarded. Ain't nobody got time for that.
I’m betting she was pretty active on social media as part of the Resistance and they scrubbed it so it couldn’t be construed she’s politically motivated.

ABC News chief political analyst Matthew Dowd called Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas a “sexual predator” on Twitter when apparently attempting to smear Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

“It was despicable and outrageous what happened to Anita Hill more than 25 years ago, and a sexual predator was given a lifetime seat on the SC. Let’s hope history doesn’t repeat itself in 2018,” Dowd tweeted on Monday, obviously referring to a sexual assault allegation against Kavanaugh.

No recollection is in no way shape or form a denial. Would like to hear what he says under oath.

Seems odd that she would name him though, right? I mean if I’m going to make up some false claims about somebody...I sure as hell wouldn’t say that one of his friends who could easily refute it was present.

Also, I probably wouldn’t have the presence of mind to tell a therapist about the incident years before anyone gave a **** about who Kavanaugh was. Really strange.

This woman sure thought this smear campaign through. Libs really are getting good at this!

We need the FBI to question all involved under penalty of perjury. That’s why Mark Judge doesn’t want to testify.

Reactions: CpEER
LOL........The FBI doesn't investigate non Federal sexual assault cases......especially 35 year old ones.

The FBI investigates anything the POTUS directs them to, idiot.

The FBI investigates matters related to a SCOTUS nominee, idiot.

You really aren’t this stupid?

Ford says she won't testify until after the FBI investigates.
Ford, a California university professor, is “willing to do whatever it takes to get her story forth,” her attorney, Debra Katz, told NBC’s “Today” show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT