ADVERTISEMENT

Senate Republicans seek to delay a vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation

DnUwVRwUYAAgRtu.jpg:large

I'm going to take her at her word for right now. This "party" had 4 boys and her there. She admits she was a slut at that time. What kind of party is this going to be, anyways? Can't play spades, one left out.

If there are more, we will hear from them. That gives her account credibility. If there are no others, it makes her claims very, very dubious.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Innocent or guilty......Kavanaugh is toast. I'm sure there is some truth to the accuser's story.

You really think he's toast?
Not even a little. He’ll be confirmed.

There is too much shit coming out against her and too much positivity coming out in favor of him. She’s going to be eviscerated on the Hill on Monday. This one is going to be fun to watch. The individual who allegedly pulled him off of her has come out and said he has no recollection of the occurrence. The only person who could prove it true says it’s bullshit. Sorry Dipshits, you just made an enemy on the bench.

Sorry Dipshits, you just made an enemy on the bench.
Pretty sad you lump the Judge in with the run of the mill Trumper. I'm pretty sure His Honor can be fair and impartial.

SCOTUS makes all you people nuts.

I'd be shocked if he is confirmed. I'll bet that his opposition will produce someone that saw him at the "party"........They would have never proceeded to this point if they didn't.
Agree to disagree. We'll see.

Not even a little. He’ll be confirmed.

There is too much shit coming out against her and too much positivity coming out in favor of him. She’s going to be eviscerated on the Hill on Monday. This one is going to be fun to watch. The individual who allegedly pulled him off of her has come out and said he has no recollection of the occurrence. The only person who could prove it true says it’s bullshit. Sorry Dipshits, you just made an enemy on the bench.
I hope you are right......I just think it will only take a scintilla of doubt to flip Flake,Corker and Manchin to the nay side. If I were the repubs I would drag in Juanita Broaddrick and have her confront Feinstein. Feinstein and company knew of the Broaddrick allegations against Bill Clinton. She had been interviewed by independent counsel Kenneth Starr's office and some of the details had leaked publicly. They could read allegations that Clinton lured Broaddrick to his hotel room by switching the location of a meeting at the last moment, that she resisted and he persisted pushing her onto the bed, that the forcible sex left her shaken and bruised. Either they ignored it, or worse, never even bothered to examine the evidence.
They didn’t interview Broaddrick, let alone any of her friends—Louise Ma, Susan Lewis, and Jean Darden—who told NBC News that Broaddrick had told them “that she had been raped by Bill Clinton.”
They didn’t ask for Norma Rogers to take a polygraph to corroborate how she found Broaddrick laying in the hotel room with a bruised upper lip, “crying and in 'a state of shock.’”

I'd be shocked if he is confirmed. I'll bet that his opposition will produce someone that saw him at the "party"........They would have never proceeded to this point if they didn't.
What party? Cant even nail that down avcurately

Pretty sad you lump the Judge in with the run of the mill Trumper. I'm pretty sure His Honor can be fair and impartial.

SCOTUS makes all you people nuts.
They’re falsely accusing the man of felony sexual assault.

Attorney Debra Katz made the rounds Monday on morning television to argue her client’s sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh should be taken seriously.
But while her client's claims have raised bipartisan concerns about Kavanaugh, Katz, a longtime Democratic donor known for representing sexual harassment accusers, also has a history of downplaying or dismissing accusations made by women against Democratic politicians -- including former President Bill Clinton and former Minnesota Sen. Al Franken.
“Paula Jones' suit is very, very, very weak,” Katz said on CNN’s “Talkback Live” in March 1998 in a discussion about Jones’ claims against Clinton, according to a show transcript. “She's alleged one incident that took place in a hotel room that, by her own testimony, lasted 10 to 12 minutes. She suffered no repercussions in the workplace.” “Clearly a one-time incident that took place in 10 to 12 minutes, she was not forced to have sex, she left on her own volition, the courts increasingly are finding that that is not enough to create a sexually hostile work environment claim,” Katz said in April 1998, according to a transcript of CBS Evening News.
''If a woman came to me with a similar fact pattern,,'' Katz told The New York Times in 1998, ''I would probably tell her that I'm sorry, it's unfair, but you don't have a case.''
Katz, speaking to the newspaper, added, ''If it's one time, it has to be severe, almost a sexual assault, not just a touching of somebody's breast or buttocks or even forceful kissing.”

Innocent or guilty......Kavanaugh is toast. I'm sure there is some truth to the accuser's story.
SOME TRUTH??
Maybe--some guy tried to get her undressed. she has such a poor memory of the FACTS that the guy could have been anyone, anytime, anywhere and she tosses out a name because IT comes to mind while the one with whom she had her encounter has passed from memory as just another that added to her sexual encounters. She noted that Kavanaugh and another guy were there but BOTH are denying that anything of the sort EVER occurred. TarHeelEer has noted that "... She admits she was a slut at that time..." I really cannot see why this story deserves ANY press or Congressional attention. Thirty six years ago, HS kids, 'victim' tells no one for 20+ years, then a 'therapist' gets her to bring it up, and, I believe, was aided in her actions by more of the crooked Dems who are desperate for anything that might serve their purposes. Really appears to be a lot of hot air circulating from the fake media around an unreliable, memory lacking, willing participant in trying to look important in the eyes of the left. Truly a sad commentary of how so many lack the rudiments of civility and a moral compass.

SOME TRUTH??
Maybe--some guy tried to get her undressed. she has such a poor memory of the FACTS that the guy could have been anyone, anytime, anywhere and she tosses out a name because IT comes to mind while the one with whom she had her encounter has passed from memory as just another that added to her sexual encounters. She noted that Kavanaugh and another guy were there but BOTH are denying that anything of the sort EVER occurred. TarHeelEer has noted that "... She admits she was a slut at that time..." I really cannot see why this story deserves ANY press or Congressional attention. Thirty six years ago, HS kids, 'victim' tells no one for 20+ years, then a 'therapist' gets her to bring it up, and, I believe, was aided in her actions by more of the crooked Dems who are desperate for anything that might serve their purposes. Really appears to be a lot of hot air circulating from the fake media around an unreliable, memory lacking, willing participant in trying to look important in the eyes of the left. Truly a sad commentary of how so many lack the rudiments of civility and a moral compass.
Totally agree......the some truth comment was regarding that maybe he did make a move on her at a party.

You don't know that. I'm not getting in this pissing match...other than to say, don't assume she is lying.
Unfortunately, we’ll never know if it’s true or not. I will say the situation is extremely suspect. True or not, I feel bad for her that the Democratic Party used her as a pawn. This could have all been brought to light months ago. The whole strategy of this lends me to not give any credence to it.

Reactions: Shirley Knott
Attorney Debra Katz made the rounds Monday on morning television to argue her client’s sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh should be taken seriously.
But while her client's claims have raised bipartisan concerns about Kavanaugh, Katz, a longtime Democratic donor known for representing sexual harassment accusers, also has a history of downplaying or dismissing accusations made by women against Democratic politicians -- including former President Bill Clinton and former Minnesota Sen. Al Franken.
“Paula Jones' suit is very, very, very weak,” Katz said on CNN’s “Talkback Live” in March 1998 in a discussion about Jones’ claims against Clinton, according to a show transcript. “She's alleged one incident that took place in a hotel room that, by her own testimony, lasted 10 to 12 minutes. She suffered no repercussions in the workplace.” “Clearly a one-time incident that took place in 10 to 12 minutes, she was not forced to have sex, she left on her own volition, the courts increasingly are finding that that is not enough to create a sexually hostile work environment claim,” Katz said in April 1998, according to a transcript of CBS Evening News.
''If a woman came to me with a similar fact pattern,,'' Katz told The New York Times in 1998, ''I would probably tell her that I'm sorry, it's unfair, but you don't have a case.''
Katz, speaking to the newspaper, added, ''If it's one time, it has to be severe, almost a sexual assault, not just a touching of somebody's breast or buttocks or even forceful kissing.”
Katz has a terrible upper denture.

Unfortunately, we’ll never know if it’s true or not. I will say the situation is extremely suspect. True or not, I feel bad for her that the Democratic Party used her as a pawn. This could have all been brought to light months ago. The whole strategy of this lends me to not give any credence to it.
Wonder why all her social media has been wiped clean?

You don't know that. I'm not getting in this pissing match...other than to say, don't assume she is lying.
Wonder what was causing the trouble in her marriage? Was she not responding to her husband? Why didn't she mention who the perp was to her Psychologist? Did Kavenaugh's mom foreclose on her parents property?

Wonder what was causing the trouble in her marriage? Was she not responding to her husband? Why didn't she mention who the perp was to her Psychologist? Did Kavenaugh's mom foreclose on her parents property?
Don’t forget the disparity between her allegation and her therapist’s notes.

SOME TRUTH??
..... Truly a sad commentary of how so many lack the rudiments of civility and a moral compass.
No surprise whatsoever ( Zip, Zero, Nada ) coming from the Shithole and Dem Party. Two Words, ...... “Hail Mary” ......... Dems continue in a state of panic & desperation. Americans continue to get a clearer picture of their representatives ....... It’s all good. “They are who we thought they are”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT