ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Duffy calls out Team Pedo's plan to punish border agents falsely accused in 'whipping' incident

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Leftists are destroying our country

There is video PROOF that agents didn't do what the media accused them of doing. This administration is an America-hating disgrace!

LINK: Sean Duffy blasts {edo-Joe on border crisis: 'He wants chaos': DHS 'targeting' Border Patrol by punishing agents in Haitian migrant ‘whipping’ incident, Fox News contributor says

Fox News contributor Sean Duffy called out Team Pedo and Department of Homeland Security on "Fox & Friends First" Wednesday for their plan to punish border agents who were falsely accused of "whipping" Haitian migrants last year.

They're targeting the Border Patrol, which is the consequence of this is you're going to have cops and Border Patrol agents go, you know what? You can pay me to not do my job. I'll stand back, let criminals run free. I'll let you know illegals come into the country without my enforcement. You get chaos with these policies, which frankly, I think that's what Democrats want. That's what Pedo-Joe wants. He wants chaos, right.

He's not on the side of the American citizen who says, listen, we want a secure border. He's on the side of migrants. And I think the purpose behind this is to say, I want to minimize and demoralize what it means to be an American citizen. Citizenship should mean something if borders mean something. But if your citizenship means nothing, anyone can come into the country. And that's where Team Pedo is on the border. And by the way, I think it's exemplified in how they're treating these border agents.

ADVERTISEMENT