ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Score Prediction Thread: WVU vs. Texas

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Give me the score, who wins and how many points does the WVU offense get in the second half this week? Closest gets a free month to the site.

major applewide says that texas is too tough for us so im not touching this game...they may hit triple digits while putting all 85 of our players out of the game

major applewide says that texas is too tough for us so im not touching this game...they may hit triple digits while putting all 85 of our players out of the game

I be famous around here

a7d6893baee5a78ead48fd0695e7466a--texas-thang.jpg

Weather may once again play a big factor. Cold front and snow moving into Michigan late on Friday, and that typically moves East toward Morgantown, but not sure when it will show up, but it will bring colder temperatures and likely rain during your game at some point.

With that said, I'm going WVU 38, Texas 17, with WVU scoring 24 2nd half points. Grier now has two consecutive weeks of playing in not so great weather, so he's almost seasoned.

The Mountaineers will light up the scoreboard against Texas. Grier will throw for 5 TD's. Yes, Sills V will get his 2, White will get 1 and Jennings will get a richly deserved 2 TD's. The problem is: The Longhorns will also light up the scoreboard. WV by a late field goal. Final score: WV 28 --- Texas 7. Warez

WVU 21 Texas 20
WVU scores all 21 points in 2nd half. Sills will catch all 3 TD's.

Texas became bowl eligible at the Mountaineers expense. Do you really think Holgs is an 'offensive' genius? There ain't no such thing. Football can't be that dadgum complicated! It doesn't take a genius to coach the game. Warez

Texas became bowl eligible at the Mountaineers expense. Do you really think Holgs is an 'offensive' genius? There ain't no such thing. Football can't be that dadgum complicated! It doesn't take a genius to coach the game. Warez

You don't even realize how idiotic you sound.

Poor thing.

ADVERTISEMENT